NFL..TaDa

hammertop

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The worst has happened the Giants beat the Cowboys ............ Ugh !!!! Giants to Green Bay ..... Go Pack, please not the Giants ..... Could the Cowboys play a worse half .............. Jerry Jones didn't look too happy, still no play-off wins ......... Where's the Tuna ???? ........ Chargers played a good game, big win ................. Pats and the Pack in Super Bowl ...... stay tuned for next week ............... Goodbye Cowboys, Wade Phillips will show his true colors next season ................

The worst has happened the Giants beat the Cowboys ............ Ugh !!!! Giants to Green Bay ..... Go Pack, please not the Giants ..... Could the Cowboys play a worse half .............. Jerry Jones didn't look too happy, still no play-off wins ......... Where's the Tuna ???? ........ Chargers played a good game, big win ................. Pats and the Pack in Super Bowl ...... stay tuned for next week ............... Goodbye Cowboys, Wade Phillips will show his true colors next season ................

Forget the Pack.......Join the dark side,,,,,,

I mean you already love the Red Sox.......Brady's girl is just as hot as Romo's.......Just seems like it would be an easy transition[:D]

I'm a Dallas fan, yes even after the way they played, and the Giants Defense did a great job on the Dallas offensive line.

Most of the year Dallas offensive line was great but not tonight!!![:'(][:(] In the 2nd half the Giants D put the pressure on Romo who I thought played pretty good it was just the rest of the team that decided to drop balls thrown right to them and stupid penaltes which was Romos main mistake and pissed off the ref!

To all Giants fans congrats good game.

Now if the Giants want to be Green Bay they will have to play better than they did tonight. Their D played a good game but really Dallas screwed up with the dropped balls and penalites and they were only able to win by 4. The Giants offense played decent and the Packers played great Sat.

If the Giants play like the did against the Pats they can win against GB but they have to play at that level and tonight they did not.

The whole season I said if Dallas gets knoced out then I hope Bret and the Packers can get to the Superbowl.

I would like to see Bret get one more ring.

It’s going to be one cold mama up at Lambeau on Sunday. In fact, it might get down to 5 degrees. I heard the tickets were selling for somewhere between Heresy and Cornwall prices but I still figure to go.

I think the first NFL Championship Game I ever saw, (on TV) was the Packers vs the Giants. My Uncle was rooting for the Giants so I cheered for Green Bay. (I lived outside Philadelphia at that time). YA Tittle & Bart Starr were the QBs and I’ve been a fan ever since the Pack won the game. I think it was 16 to 7.

Sunday was a prime example of why" They Play The Game", instead of letting the talking heads decide ............... Packers/ Seahawks, and Colts/ Chargers were good games ....................... Cowboys got exposed, still a fan, just disappointed, wish Coach Parcells hadn't left, and Ol' Jerry Jones comes up short again, he hasn't learned anything after Jimmy left ............ Coaches coach, Owners own ........... period .........

Its a tuff pill for Romo to swallow, but with Jessica by his side, underneath, and or above him, he will be back. Not so sure about Phillips, they better not let Jason Garret get away. Also would be surprise to see Julius Jones back, I think Barber will be the sole starter next year. Well there is only next year and this year looks like it belongs to the Pats.

A Tuna without a Bellicheck is like every other fish in the sea![;)]

Romo is a good QB and watching Marion Barber is a treat, (when he's not playing against your favorite team). I think the Giants wanted that game more than the Cowboys and they may have been out coached, especially in the second half. I enjoyed the Strahan comment about TO and the popcorn.

I just read that Jimmy Johnson said there are people that think the Colts are/were the best team in the NFL and the only team that could beat the Patriots. If that's the case then the Chargers and Packers have a chance. Green Bay has already beat the Giants and Chargers. It's hard to beat the same team twice but I think you can throw that logic out at this time of year.

I suppose I'd like to see the Packers play the Chargers but in reality, unless something crazy happens, I don't think the Chargers have a chance in he!!.

I like Favre as much as the next guy but am I the only one sick of hearing how great he is (other than guys from WI of course)? If I see one more replay of that shovel pass, I might just puke.

Gary – I’m a little sick of seeing it myself. Brett is no doubt a great QB but unlike the hardcore cheese heads, I'm not sure he’s the greatest ever.

If the Packers and Patriots play the media will go nuts comparing the two and that will get really boring.

This GB Team has a great defensive backfield and that will help if they get to play the Patriots. Still, they won’t be able to keep the Brady Bunch out of the end zone and will have to score at least 28 points to win. Maybe more! But wait…..! We still have to beat the Giants and that won’t be any cake walk. Better them in Lambeau then facing the Cowboys in Dallas and I'm darn happy we don’t have to worry about Marion Barber. That guy is pure hell on D Backs!

The Cowboys heads got too big ............... if you've been part of this thread, I stated this would happen pages ago ............. I am as big a Cowboy fan as anyone, but they have stunk the last 5 games ..................... So much for Wade Phillips ............... Jerry Jones needs to make better choices, or give up the team, and Coach full time ..................... Tough Loss but life goes on, it's just a game .... Still some good football left, all or nothing this week-end ...