Pimp My Klipsch

BLSamuel

*laughs* Over the top... neon woofer rings!

Posted Image

PS: If I ever do that - you all have permission to take all my Klipsch gear after beating me about the head with it. This includes JB and mas. :)

oldenough,

I think that looks really cool too! Seeing those pretty copper protected speakers is sweet! Are those with just the cloth removed or did you do something else to them too? Is that a vintage Marantz preamplifier below the Marantz cassette deck or an integrated? I have the Marantz 1152DC integrated and really like it a lot.

Thankyou Soundbound, and my compliments to you on those Khorns, The grills had the cloth removed, the black plastic i then spray painted in Pewter, then i used a cherry self edhesive vinyl which as luck would have it matched perfectly, even close up it's hard to tell it's not the real thing. the amplifier you see is also a 1152 DC, yes your right it's a nice piece.

Buckster if you like them wait till you see my Kg4's with green and pink woofers.

You've been North of the Border too long ................ EH!!!!! Love the Marantz stuff ...... Maybe I'll paint my Cornwalls SkyBluePink ... Huh?

Why not apply some shag carpeting to the exterior? Perhaps a Mercedes emblem?