More eBay hilarity!

jtnfoley

Wow is all I can say about this listing.

I personally love this quote;

"THESE BAD BOYS RUN WITH THE LIKES OF MARK LEVENSON, KLIPSCH,HERESY,JBL & OTHERS."

I thought Mark Levinson didn't make speakers, even though he is comparing them to other speaker brands. [:^)] Priceless.

I love the quality pinch style speaker posts. I wonder why he started with such a respectable opening bid of 19.99. I mean he could have clearly shot the moon with these babies and started bidding around $22.00. Is this Billy Mays, or whatever the guy's name from all the infomercials, selling these? The real kicker for me though, is that shipping these babies will be more than they are actually worth.Too bad I dont have a paypal account yet.

I couldn't contain myself... I just HAD to send this guy a message. His response is even better than the original post! You guys are gonna love this...

In it, I pointed out that Aiwa is nowhere near in the class of Klipsch or JBL, and that Levinson didn't make speakers (I thought they had way back in the day?). I also advised that a pair of GPX headphones would sound better than the Bose he mentioned.

*laughs* THIS... is his.... "response" - and boy do I use that term loosely:

" im very familuar with high end audio as i do have a few awsome systems under my
belt i have right now in bristal conditon 2 mcintosh mc-2300 im looking to
sell,i purchased brand new at almas hifi of dearborn.i was just using key words
to entice a bid..good looken out on the info all of it.that is funny as hell gpx
against bose very very close ratio there i think also.bose used to be great in
the day.remem the 901 series.i thought they were ok,yet still didnt have that
deep rich full warm sound.they went cheapy to stay in business.the am-5 or 7
series what a joke.i truley do need guidence on ebay.it often can be a nightmare
with bidders.im just a ship in a sea of weirdos.and boy can they punch holes in
my hull."