FIRST POST FROM NEW HOUSE

BigStewMan

Well, "house" isn't exactly accurate. Some of you know that after 26 years my wife decided she didn't want to be my wife anymore. So, I've moved into a one-bedroom apartment. it's kinda a blast from the past, as my apartment is starting to look just like the times when i was single. i'll need to correct that fast. Just got set up with internet today. Hope you all have a fine weekend. it's cold & rainy here in southern California.

Just get a good music system for your apartment! That said, get to know yourself.. Get to a point where you can (inspite of her..and what happened) like yourself again.. (I mean this through forgiveness..)

Get active in things you enjoy, and some things you always wanted to try too! Before long, someone I am sure will come along and the situation will be better than before!

I will say a prayer for you and wish you well!

Just relax, be cool Stew, settle in, and try to enjoy yourself. It has to be a big change, and it will take time to adjust. I am very sorry that had to happen, but can only wish you The Best of Luck, and Hang in there, you're not alone ....... could be worse, you could be outhere on the RIGHT Coast, snowy and Cold ................... EH !!!!!!!

You know for a bunch of guys that i've never met--you're all ok.

thanks for the kind thoughts.

I've found that my klipsch computer speakers are doing a very good job filling this one-bedroom place with nice music. i sent the Synergy F3 setup to my brother to use and i'll probably get a center channel to go with my heresy's and use that here at the apartment.

BSM,

May you find peace and happiness again.

From someone who has been there, done that. 1. Talk with a local doctor, or clergy 2. Get your finances in order 3. If you haven't already, exercise

and most importantly be kind to your self. I promise you will have a journey like one you've never taken before and it will last 12 Months. Then suddenly a lightness will appear in your mind, and body..............I Wish you every good Thing.

My wife has basically robbed me blind, then locked me outta the house, which she quickly transfered to her Parents ..

Court system seems to not really care

it's like the Bird Flu, every one our age seems to be catching this ... Sad

What a bummer, Duke. I'm really sorry to learn of your troubles, man. - Glenn