K-horns for sale/single Belle

Budman

maybe 2 hours round trip. or maybe 2 trips. i know k-horns will fit in my truck with a cap but will they fit in the original boxes in my truck. has anyone tried this???

EDIT on 7/20/09 these k-horns are for sale plus i have a single belle also for sale. bought all 3 pieces from the original owner here in town. all 3 have the original boxes

the seller said the boxes are 28x35x42 i have a f-350 ford with a 8' bed and a cap with a 37" opening. should be no problem. last year i bought the same sellers mint condition single belle that matches the k-horns. its less than 60 miles away so no big deal if they don't fit.

picked up my new k-horns today. left at 830 am and was back by 11am. 2 hours round trip. 1/2 talking and loading. they fit with plenty of room to spare.

fyi, does everyone who owns k-horns know the tops come off the bottoms with 2 wing nuts. this gentleman did not know this. there was a baggie with 15 screws in each of the top section boxes when opened and the wood section below the riser was in the base bin box. wow. it took me longer to put them together than it did to pick them up. the positive side of the whole thing was i paid 1000 dollars less for them than 6 months ago when he offered them to me plus i bought the matching belle from him last year.

big decision: do i sell the first set of klipsch speakers i ever bought and have owned for close to 20 years or keep them for one of my kids. my 86 factory cherry oil k-horns. very difficult decision