What was your first post? Post a link here!

Mine is about the Outlaw 1050 I purchased. I wanted to see if anyone else was using the same combo. I still have the 1050 but my KG4.2's are now serving surround duty & I think I sold that Parasound phono pre for about the same price I paid for it. Replaced with the Bellari.

11-01-01

Just type what you want the link to say. I use the word HERE a lot...
as in click HERE. Then highlight the word HERE. At this point the
picture of the chain link will lite up. Click the link and a dialog box
will open letting you paste the link there. That's it. I always choose
"open link in a new window" from the pull-down menu there as well.

We just talked about this in another thread. I wonder if we can't make a sticky topic for the forum that shows everyone how to do simple things like include/link to pictures and make clickable links, etc. I'm also sick of cutting and pasting url's.

I am curious what direction you went after a while on here too?

I know personally I asked the question about getting some bookshelf speakers. As I had only heard Klipsch speakers at the big box stores and a local place. I then asked the question about bookshelf and then was told, "if you have the room for bookshelf then you should get floorstanding". So I got the RF-83 setup, what a huge jump, straight to the top.

James

I think my first post was a request to audition some Belles, La Scallas or Cornwalls. I had already heard Khorns, but did not have proper corners at that time. So, I wanted to see if I liked the rest of the Heritage line.

What was funny, was that Fini responded to my post - That he asked his wife if a 'New guy' named 'Cut-Throat' on the Klipsch Forum with 1 post wanted to come over to hear his speakers.[:D] --- He said she wasn't too keen on the idea!

icon_post_show.gif
Mon, Mar 19 2001 1:15 AM

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/p/1590/12717.aspx#12717

I had to laugh.. Post your first post in a link so we can get to know who you are from your first few days on here. LOL

It looks like I was a late night person even back then!

Ok I'm starting to become the "forum's use a link cop". First few are free than you got to learn to do it on your own.

Here ya go Indy:

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/p/1590/12717.aspx#12717

KCJ - Klipsch County Jail Officer's would incarcerate those suspect links to a second window

I think my first post was a request to audition some Belles, La Scallas or Cornwalls. I had already heard Khorns, but did not have proper corners at that time. So, I wanted to see if I liked the rest of the Heritage line.

What was funny, was that Fini responded to my post - That he asked his wife if a 'New guy' named 'Cut-Throat' on the Klipsch Forum with 1 post wanted to come over to hear his speakers.Big Smile --- He said she wasn't too keen on the idea!

until you pointed out it was a fishing term...didn´t you have a trout pic in your sig back then?

regards, tony