Palladium Listening Party

The tuition thing was sort of a joke. My daughter's college fund is in tact and my son is 8 days old so I have yet to start his.

Seriously though, I went to an inexpensive state school, and these speakers cost me just over what 5 years of college cost me!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations! I'm looking forward to see what your impressions of the palladiums are, especially with your Aragon amp. These are already rapidly climbing my wish list!

And don't sweat the investment.......that's what student loans are for!

My impressions of the Palladium P-39F are already well documented:

http://www.klipschcorner.com/Podcasts.aspx

On the same electronics, in the same room, I would take them over the Klipschorn any day.

The tuition thing was sort of a joke. My daughter's college fund is in tact and my son is 8 days old so I have yet to start his.

Seriously though, I went to an inexpensive state school, and these speakers cost me just over what 5 years of college cost me!

I think that we all figured that it was a joke.

I've heard them, perhaps not in their final "kit" configuration, and was somewhat demonized for not being interested...

Maybe I missed it but I don't remember anyone who demonized you for not being interested in the Jubilee. (Please point out to me the forum threads where this has happened or did this happen in some other way?). I will say if anyone has done that then shame on them.

What I and other Jubilee enthusiast have tried to give is honest opinions and facts while trying to dispell alot of misinformation about the Jubilee based on first hand experience. This Palladium vs Jubilee is unnecessary because both speakers I'm sure have their good points.

I can tell you all the Jubilee owners and enthusiast that I have personelly met or spoken with are very nice people who I would expect to be among the last people to demonize anyone!

mike tn

Damon,

If this could be delayed just a couple weeks I would be very willing to make the trip and bring my amps and preamp. Boy am I dying to hear the latest greatest..... It would also give me a chance to visit with Scott, John all the other cheese land Klipsters..... My yearly fishing vacation lands in the last week in May and I would have to have a couple weeks to both have the time and financially recover to make the trip to your place.

Craig

Damon,

If this could be delayed just a couple weeks I would be very willing to make the trip and bring my amps and preamp. Boy am I dying to hear the latest greatest..... It would also give me a chance to visit with Scott, John all the other cheese land Klipsters..... My yearly fishing vacation lands in the last week in May and I would have to have a couple weeks to both have the time and financially recover to make the trip to your place.

Craig

Delaying a couple of weeks puts us awefully close to the pilgrimage, where I assume we'll be doing some listening anyway, though perhaps with less gear -swapping freedom than I'm offering. The other option is to delay until August, when I assume Boomac will want to have another Lake Country Fest?

Damon,

Congratulations

I think you will be delighted by the Palladium. I am waiting to listen to these beauties,who knows if they impress me, it will be go time.

Those really look like a serious speaker, from inside out. I like

• Moderators

We can have a Palladium party up north in the summer months and the other Palladium party in Florida in the winter months.

Who has Palladium's here in Florida? Would love to check them out if someone is nearby.