Thank you from a first timer

As a first time attendee to the Pilgrimage, I want to say thank you to everyone for a great time. The staff was absolutely wonderful and the hospitality is remarkable. I really did feel like part of the Klipsch family. The old guard was quick to accept a newbie and to answer questions or give their perspective. I met a lot of wonderful people who I hope to spend more time with in the coming years.

Dave

Thump- great job on the Palladium/network presentation. Very professional and easy to understand for folks of all levels of expertise. Thanks for hanging out with us for the day. In fact, ALL the presenters and tour guides did a very admirable job.

Michael,

It was fun teaching others a little bit about what we do at Klipsch on a good day. For me, voicing is the best time in the process eventhough you are rushed to get it done, because everything is finally coming together in the design and you can enjoy the outcome of your work. What always bugs me is that I assume there is a way to make it just a little bit better, but that is just the artist inside being picky.

Man, if anyone deserves a week off, it's you. You are one had workin' dude. Thanks for all you did for me, espcially the private time I got with the Palladiums.

...please say listening to them...please say listening to them...please say listening to them...[;)]

Bill

David, I was in the same position as you. This was also my first time for the Pilgrimage, and my gf and I had a great time. We are already talking about next year and how we can't wait. Thanks to everyone that had a hand in putting this together. Please thank the cook for us, the food was great.

James

I want thank everyone also. It was my first time attending the pilgrimage and I hope it's not the last. It's not everyday that you find a company that gives back so much to it's product's owners. The Klipsch organization is truly a class act.

Again, Thank You all very much!!

I also had a fine time Enjoyed the passion from all the Klipsch employees. Best part for me was just being given free range to play around with the listening rooms and listening to my own music. The worst part is finding out my checkbook might be lighter with some newer Klipsch speakers. Hope you had a easy flight to Las Vegas, nu2toobs.Enjoyed the brews and the company.

I would also like to add my Thank You to the entire Klipsh crew. You always make us feel at home.

I would also like to thank Roger and Cindy for opening up there home Friday night. And Dr Larry for adding sharing his insights into clasical music.

It was great meeting up with old friends and making new ones.

I can't believe this was my 6th Pilgrimage. That does not seem possible.

Thanks again, I had a great time.[:)]

JM

Thanks to all the Klipsch employees who put so much into this each year. They do it right and see it through to completion. Thanks again to Mr. Fred Klipsch for joining us again. That really says all about how serious the company is about this symbiotic relationship.

Also, thanks to all the Pilgrimage attendees for being very respectful and well behaved. It wouldn't take much for us to tarnish our reputation and bring this phenomenon to a halt or at least drastically scaled back. Klipsch opens their arms to us and we were all well behaved "good kids". Our behavior is important and I think we did a good job again deserving to be there.

See everyone next year!