Nevermind - Senior Moment

garymd

You guys are killin' me!

I originally asked if anyone had an extra headshell for an SME 3009. I'll be swapping my SPU (comes with a headshell) for a Zu modded 103R at some point. I've only had the SME for about a year and already forgot it came with a practically perfect NM headshell. About 10 seconds after I hit "post" I realized it might have come with one and if it did it was probably in one of the many TT boxes in the basement. It took about a minute to find the box. All that's missing is one of the screws but I'm sure I have something in my bag-o-TT parts that will fit.

So that was my so-called senior moment. I suppose a year is kind of a long time to remember something like that although I probably forgot I had it within 2 weeks of packing it away, maybe less.

I feel exactly like I did when I was younger only with something wrong with me all the time.

Josh

Back feels good, shoulder hurts. Shoulder feels good, hip hurts. Great night between the sheets who knows what will hurt in the AM.

Go get my planner to write something down and forget what I wanted to write. Call someone and forget why you called them when they pick up.

As my parents say at 72 years, "getting old is not for wimps".

Then they say...

get through your forties without angioplasty

get through your fifties without cancer

get through your sixties without a heart attack

get through your seventies without dementia

YOU GOT IT MADE!

• Moderators

Picky, at 89 you have the right to say anything you want , you have earned it!

Kind of hard to whine when your talking to someone 89 ! [:$]

Congratulations on your loss, keep up the hard work !

I've gotten to the point that I'll just fall asleep in the middle of the day, for about 15 minutes. Usually sitting up, I'll just droop the head back or to the side and nod off. I feel quite refreshed afterwards even though the neck is sometimes pretty stiff. I wonder how long before I start wetting the pants?