• Recent Topic Activity

• Recent Posts

• All it needs is a nice warm marinara bath and to be made all comfy in a warm blanket of pasta. 😈
    • You tell 'em Wimpy. 
    • This makes sense to me..https://voltiaudio.com/razz-forte-cabinets/ Won’t make up my mind until they are in my living room 
    • I'll gladly pay you on Tuesday for a bunch of styluses today 
    • As I suggested in another thread, one can always move the tweeter circuit down a tap.  In your case, move the tweeter circuit from Tap 3 to Tap 2.  This will lower the voltage across the tweeter another 3db, and may tame the sibilance you hear. 
    • @Dave1291 His Table is almost done. Then we'll see all the spinnin he does. He better start buying new styluses...😉
    • Wish I could hang but gotta get outside and back to work.  Temps goin waaaay up around here tomorrow.  Gotta hit the compost pile w/bush trimmings.  Ugh.  
    • @dirtmudd you can stuff all that from that dude.  😂  It might be a couple hour run up to my man but look at it this way.  Yea, Imma grinnin.  You're ALL LOCO!       #1 In 1978 he spent a year in Scotland at the factory learing how to build my Linn and has the school trained shingle hangin.  Not too many of those guys around I don't think.    #2 That table had the standard pressed board bottom on it and not the trampoline bottom, which enhances the bass.  Just a 300$ add on he recommended so I put it on.  Wallet rape?  Not at all it really did enhance the bass since we both know LS needs help on the bottom end.    #3 Sure I could put on all 4 "Lingo" boxes they have for the table at about 2k each to REALLY make it dance but blah.  Find another chump.  He agreed.    #4 Whoever that turntable God is lost major points when he looked UNDER the table to take the screws out that held the base on.  My dude has NEVER looked under my table at ANYthing he's done.    New springs?  Cake.  Replaced them, pulled out the strips & checked the tolerances, said he likes to let a table sit overnight then check them again the next day but said I'd be darn close as is.  Go home!  He basically charged me for parts that day so they did make some money.   The cart?  Sure I asked everyone but he said he thought I'd really enjoy the Dynavetor 20XX so I went with it.  They made some more money on the sale but he charged me $20 to put it on.  I threw fity down and told him to buy lunch.   Now the way I see it with that table?  @oldtimer is locked in at twofity will you go twofityfive?   The ONLY place in the state of ❌ichigan I hate is Ann Arbor.  Aside from that, I love camping up North and have quite a few friends all over up there.  Been takin my lumps cause of OSU's recent losses so I''m throwin back the "cheaters" line at the boys and STILL working on converting them.   What else I gotta do anyway?  I ain't evah touchin that table.  i'd bust sumpin or it would be runnin backwards when I was done.  Simple.  Wait, running backwards?  Beatles subliminal msgs?  Hmmmm.  Find me a youtube video on that and MAYBE I'll tackle the table next time if there IS a next time.  😂   Hey @KROCK  is this where I tell him to call me and I'll play him some moosic?  😂😂
    • Good morning Youtube group and of course all the red head kids Jazzy mood today  
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      2.4m