Would you sell all your speakers to buy a pair of Klipschorns?

wuzzzer

I feel that this is about the tamest, most heart felt post I may have ever written here.....

It's just the Christmas season effect...don't worry, it will be over soon...Wink

Hey Richard,

Thanks for the possitive morral reinforcement!!! At least it is a better response then letting my Junk hang out of my red thong underwear with my fat gut and tatoos show while throwing my best impression of a Nazi salute, but I guess Christmas would piss off Satin. [6]

Rog

BTW, he was banned from the AV123 forum this morning. The thread over there has been removed

The guy started threatening people. Wanted to meet somewhere in Atlanta.

check out the cool post by their newest member 'AngelOfDeath

Thought that was you. Why was he po'd at Bentz?

• Moderators

Hey Richard,

Thanks for the possitive morral reinforcement!!! At least it is a better response then letting my Junk hang out of my red thong underwear with my fat gut and tatoos show while throwing my best impression of a Nazi salute, but I guess Christmas would piss off Satin. Devil

Rog

If more morral reinforcement is needed to keep you from doing that, just say the word, [:o] that does sound funny the way you put it, but still glad I never seen it. [;)]

BTW, he was banned from the AV123 forum this morning. The thread over there has been removed

The guy started threatening people. Wanted to meet somewhere in Atlanta.

check out the cool post by their newest member 'AngelOfDeath

Thought that was you. Why was he po'd at Bentz?

Wait, what? Did I miss a good butting of heads???

Btw, no, I wouldn't spring for the khorns...but it sounds like you've made up your mind.

NO. I have Khorns that I love but only for 2-channel. I also love my Cornwalls and wouldn't trade them for anything, well most anything. They are all great speakers, just different. Before you buy Khorns, make sure you have a proper place for them and proper gear to drive them. They are much more revealing than what you have now and I'm guessing you'd regret your decision initially until you figured out what is required to get the best from them. It would take more than the money from your other speakers to get those Khorns sounding the way you'd want.

If you like what you have now, no. Klipschorns are VERY demanding. They are very amplifier-sensitive not to mention merciless on less than perfect program material. When you finally do have them dialed in perfectly they are awesome. But it can be a long and expensive time getting here.

And by all means before you buy 'em, travel if necessary but give them a good hard listen first with a sampling of recordings that you know completely so you will hear what difference the Khorns make. Just (again) be aware that with different amplification you may have at home they WILL sound different than what you hear when you audition.