Palladium speakers the best Klipsch but worth 20 LARGE?

Batmans Robin

I read this review but don't know what the audiophile reviewer really thinks of them.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13645_3-10033013-47.html

What do these sound like compared to K-horns, my Klipsch reference? I want especially to hear from Klipschheads who own them or have listened to them for a protracted period of time but if you want to just guess that's okay too. [:D]

And a belated happy birthday to D, S, and S. You know who you are [:)] [:)] [:)] [^] [^] [^]

From what I've read, the Palladiums are the ultimate expression of the Reference-type sound. They sound great, but different from Heritage-line speakers. The Jubilee is the ultimate expression of the Heritage sound.

Choose your favourite flavour and enjoy your music.

In spite of having heard them, I don't think the Palladiums nor the Reference lines, really exist. I KNOW the Jubilee doesn't.

(my wife has fixed my medications and now I see the error of my ways)

[:P]

Robin... value is held in the ear (and wallet of course [:P]). I personally am to cheap to ever buy a 20K pair of speakers so for me, it's somewhat of a moot point. I'm rather tickled though that I was able to buy a pair that had they been built to a 'furniture grade' might have cost $20,000 for about $7,000 in ugly black. They still sound the same and that is what I care about.

From what I've read, the Palladiums are the ultimate expression of the Reference-type sound

I've heard the Palladiums on two seperate occasions and own Reference speakers. I would tend to agree with that statement.

I would love to hear Jubs someday.

I think this is what the reviewer thinks of them:

"It's a serious rock and roll animal, built to handle dynamics and power like ultra high-end speakers that retail for many times the price of the P-39F. Bass is meaty and solid, yet as clear and concise as the mid-range and treble. Oh, and before you get the impression these bad boys have to be played at lease breaking volume to sound their best, I found them exceedingly accomplished at hushed, late night volume as well."

I'd say he likes them. I was at an audio show for the last two days . There are a lot of speakers the we never hear of that sound fantastic and are much more expensive than $20,000. I've never heard them but the Palladiums may be a bargain at $20,000 if they are compared to their peers.