New Klipschfan

Jim Cornell

congratulations!

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150

ProMedia 5.1 Placement Help s>

Jim, In my spare time, I've come up with a mod to convert one of your dozen-or-so Cornwalls into a bassinette. It involves wrapping the baby in rope caulk, though...so back to the drawing board!!

Give your wife our best! Congats, buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fini

Congratulations Jim, and to your wife, who did all the real work. Smile.gif

I will be in your boat in about 4 1/2 months. I've been dreaming up little baby sized sound systems for the baby 'bump's Beethoven and Blue's Clues. Something for smaller, more sensitive ears.

I'll probably have to finish my shop so I have more room to tinker where small ears won't be damaged.

No really honey, it's for the baby... Smile.gif

------------------

Klipsch Chorus I Mains

Klipsch Academy Center

Klipsch Forte II surrounds

Marantz SR19EX Receiver

Yamaha 5 CD Changer

Mitsubishi WS-55807 55" HDTV

Playstation 2 for games/DVD

Congratulations Speed, Mrs. & Wee Bump on the great natalday. All of Klipschland has been waiting for the news... and Brittay Koral is such a neat name. We know she will have her ears well Klipsched on the road to womenhood... and trust that Mama & Papa Bump shall enjoy the magic of a bump turning into an infant... toddler... and teenager.

Keeping good sounds in the house makes the whole process better for all concerned... or at least it did when HornEd was in the familial bump growing stage.

Enjoy all you can... especially sleeping on the day job... and Brittay Koral tending through the night. Don't forget to post a picture of Brittay Koral on a Cornwall... sure beats a bearskin rug for memories. cwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm38.gif That's some lovin' beat you got going there Speed! Our best to the new mom ...somebody should have told her to watch out for the Speedbump! Wink.gif HornEd & his Mom

This message has been edited by HornEd on 02-08-2002 at 11:08 PM

Congrats on the family "upgrade"!!!

I second the notion of "sleeping on the day job". I have twin sons (just turned 3). They appreciate the Reference 3's we have. "Turn it up, dad!" is heard frequently at our house!

hope all is well with mom and baby.

------------------

Current HT Setup:

RF-3's front

RC-3 center

RS-3's surround

M&K V-1250 sub

Integra 8.2 receiver

Mitsubishi 50"

Pioneer C-503 dvd-player

We're all smiles Jim!

Just how does the sound of little feet going pitter-patter around the house sound in 9.1 HT?

My best friend just had a little girl two weeks ago. Jessica Rae Thomas. "Rae" after her grand-daddy's middle name, Raymond (RIP).

Our best,

Tom

------------------

Tom's Money Pit

This message has been edited by tblasing on 02-08-2002 at 11:54 PM

Oops, it is one of those "Chagrin and Bare It" moments... I guess I really am a senior after all!

Apologies to all the bumps and Cornellians about. I knew these docs had me on too many meds when I was too light headed to drive today.

Well, Speedbump, I thought some time ago that you said that there might be a little bump on the way... so that was in the back of my foggy head. And, Jim, well Jim and I go back aways because of the love of Cornwalls.

But somewhere in that overstuffed misty mind is a sincere appreciation for both you guys... your significant others... and any ensuing little Klipschters.

I guess I had all those "bump" metaphors rolling around too long waiting for a chance to use them. Please allow a well-meaning old woofer to slink into the bottom of his cabinet and take a nap. I ought to edit the faux pas... but I think I've done enough for today.

I deserved the roast... thanks for allowing me to get off rare! HornEd

This message has been edited by HornEd on 02-09-2002 at 10:29 AM

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Some Years ago I encountered my bank manager's wife in the bank. She was carrying,(externally)- the latest addition to the family.

I said: Hi Cindy which one is this ??

She said: (in a voice that could have been heard all the way to the end of the mall)

THE LAST ONE!!

I must assume that Darryl either learned to appreciate Birth Control or Celibacy!

------------------

It is meet to recall that the Great Green Heron rarely flies upside down in the moonlight - (Foo Ling ca.1900)

This message has been edited by lynnm on 02-09-2002 at 01:30 AM

Congrats on the new member. Pick the avitar carefuly. HEY, by the way ,I never recieved my cigar. where has all the tradition gone?

------------------

KLF 30s front (Bi-Wired)

KLF 10s rears

KLF C-7 center

KLF C-7 Rear Center

SVS Ultra Sub

Sunfire Sub Amp

Onkyo TX DS787

Onkyo integra M506RS

Onkyo DX C370 6 disc

Monster HTS 3600 Line Cond.

Better Cables Silver wires & connects