OLDEST forum member?

Me Loves Khorns

OK, we asked about who was the youngest around here. Now time for more sensitive questions: Who is the eldest amongst us?

Other questions we can consider in the future....

Who weighs the most, or least? Baldest? Most missing teeth? Most tattoos? Lowest IQ? Pictures of scary skin lesions.... Most kids (that one actually sounds OK, might actually start that one up....) Most kids claiming parentage?

I will start, I am 38, some days, post call, feel twice that age...

Paul

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Lowest IQ here.

Hey I was going to claim that one, I already lost out on the age one at 51 with hair, I would bet some would argue I have beat you on the IQ one. [;)]

Well we knows who get the " who has seen the most women about to pop out a baby" one.....I did change that one from what I first thought about putting ! [:$]

47 here.

Got all my hair and teeth except the wisdom teeth - do you lose wisdom when they pull 'em?

Didn't get any Klipsch in the house until I was 47 [:$] so I would argue least common sense or something. Though probably a fan for 30 years....

Did get some Klipsch in the ears at 46. [H]

• Moderators

43 , about 25lbs overweight , still have my hair with a little bit of grey , missing 2 molars , borderline moron with a 128 IQ , had to wait until I was 40 to finally get a pair of Belles , etc.etc...

DSCN2657.jpg

But you have you name on two signs ! [Y]

questions are getting tougher.....50 years old...6'1"...270 pounds...can run 2 miles in less than 15 minutes with no notice as long as I have a few beers first...