OLDEST forum member?

Me Loves Khorns

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would argue least common sense or something

How's about you & me sharing the title for the least boring frost proof outdoor faucets?

I used mine just the other day.

Yes

So I take it you've replaced it or repaired it then?

I think I used mine just last week. [Y]

I usually stop using it when it gets below 20 and disconnect the hose before it gets below freezing just to be safe. I have a hot and cold outdoor faucet plumbed to the indoor water similar to Coytee's except I have the horizontal model while he has the vertical model. http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/t/87749.aspx?PageIndex=1

Finding that thread I poked around and found something called Pilgrimage and woke up my long suppressed love of audio... Too bad I didn't find this place a few years earlier when the funding was a bit better. Better late than never but doggone it, several Pilgrimages in Indy I probably could've attended as I live about an hour north. Probably for the best as had I'd have probably gotten into trouble with SWMBO had I met CP1 a couple of years earlier.

Bruce: you look to doggone happy. Seriously, I hope it works out for you.

The good news is that she really isn't too far behind me in age. Her younger sisters look older than she does. I'll be VERY happy once it IS all worked out. [:D]

Short and borderline obese as per Wii fit. 53 tomorrow and still have plenty of hair growing out my nose, ears and other places. Just enough on the head to look bad. Can't grow a respectable mustach or a beard. I'm a real catch. If I had any brains would I still be here? I have attended eight different colleges and still haven't learned much.

Short and borderline obese as per Wii fit. 53 tomorrow and still have plenty of hair growing out my nose, ears and other places. Just enough on the head to look bad. Can't grow a respectable mustach or a beard. I'm a real catch. If I had any brains would I still be here? I have attended eight different colleges and still haven't learned much.

you do know what a pubic wig is though.