Left Handed Presidents

jacksonbart

• Moderators

I'm definitely that!

I'm not exactly ambidextrous, because the things I can do with my left hand, I can't with my right, and vice versa.

I write, eat, brush teeth, use scissors, play pool...all with my left, and I throw, bat, bowl...with my right. Makes no sense to me. I'm sure there's a word for it.

I am a lefty now when I was younger it didn't matter which hand I used. It drove my first grade teacher crazy she would send notes to my parents to get me to cooperate. She was the one with the problem not me. My dad said when he was in school the teacher would hit his nuckles with a ruler when he tried to right with his left hand. That was in the 30's so at least I only got notes.

I'm definitely that!

I'm not exactly ambidextrous, because the things I can do with my left hand, I can't with my right, and vice versa.

I write, eat, brush teeth, use scissors, play pool...all with my left, and I throw, bat, bowl...with my right. Makes no sense to me. I'm sure there's a word for it.

I eat, write and brush my teeth left-handed, and do pretty much everything else right-handed. Using tools, throwing.......

I blame that on my evil step-mother, who insisted that left-handed people were "bad". She kept trying to convert me to being right-handed. She couldn't stand me eating left handed, or writing/drawing left-handed.

When I was a kid, I loved to draw, and I draw southpaw. My Dad admired that, and eventually told the evil step-mother to back off.

In the end I guess I'm sort of ambidextrous in the same way, which isn't a bad thing by no means.........you can get both hands going at the same time.......

I had my knuckles smacked in First grade for using my left hand. That was back in 1960. I'm still left handed though! Bill Clinton and I are both left handed and both born on Aug. 19th. Should I run for President, or maybe just chase interns? kevin

Should I run for President, or maybe just chase interns? kevin

Just chase interns, it's alot less headaches and who could blame you for that ?

And then you can tell us whether they are right or left handed. [:o]