Audiophile accessories

mike stehr

And the Nutballz I think are way underpriced.... no audiophile screwed up and nerotic enough to buy these things are going to believe something that cheap can help.

Though you know, $399 of clothespins clipped to something along the ceiling or wall might make a pretty good diffusor? 16 aren't going to do much other than entertain the dolts that would pay $399 for 16 clothespins to begin with.

The scary thing is, there's probably a few out there that are trying to buy some of these things....

I don't know why some of you all are laughing. I've been in other threads where people are swearing up and down about equally ridiculous items.

You got that right brother. They spend outrageous amounts of money to put spikes and cones under everything................ and I mean everything. The one that really gets me is the $150++ wall receptacles. Pure magic I'm sure.......NOT!! Probably put spikes under those too...

You got that right brother. They spend outrageous amounts of money to put spikes and cones under everything................ and I mean everything. The one that really gets me is the $150++ wall receptacles. Pure magic I'm sure.......NOT!! Probably put spikes under those too...

Hi again Ohighwayman! That is a great idea, spikes under hospital-grade wall receptacles (must be painted orange to sound the best)!!! [:)]

It wouldn't be so bad if they were using Hospital Grade receptacles. But Nooooo. They need the ones that are "audiophile" grade and probably cost 5 to 10 times more than the Hospital Grade receptacles. Oh and then there's the record clamp made from Jojo-somethingoranother wood. ( I call it baloney wood) and that has a genuine gemstone embedded in it that is supposed to magically "drain" away vibrations. I wish I was kidding about this but I'm not. A friend of mine was seriously considering buying one of these............. What are they thinking?? (or drinking?)

Well hey, nice chatting but gotta' go. I need to go put some spikes under my record mat, and maybe some cones under the "on/off" switch on my turntable.