everybody BE somebody!

colterphoto1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I haven't changed my avatar yet, but this is me in front of the shop I crossed the ocean for. Tim in Texas!

Too funny, Tim.

Well, here is WHO I crossed the ocean for... my GF Kharna. I can almost guarantee you couldn't guess close to her age.

Bruce

post-7149-1381946412612_thumb.jpg

I would speculate that she is a kind hearted and caring soul. She is conservative by nature but not necessarily by vote.

I think you two are kindred spirits. Sometimes opposites attract, but you are like two peas in a pod. It probably takes a while for you guys to figure out where your going out for dinner. LOL. Have I got you pegged?

She is 7yrs older than you?

She is 7yrs older than you?

That's a thought! I WISH I was that young. She is actually 12 years younger, but probably older than you would think. Wink

Bruce is actually 87 but his strict diet of alfalfa sprouts has done wonders for him [;)]

Bruce is actually 87 but his strict diet of alfalfa sprouts has done wonders for him Wink

I stay away from balut...

I'll be 60 in June...[:^)] Feel like I'm just getting started in life, too.

• Moderators

Bruce is actually 87 but his strict diet of alfalfa sprouts has done wonders for him Wink

I'll be 60 in June...Huh? Feel like I'm just getting started in life, too.

Wow Bruce that must be why she is holding so tight, helping the old man stand up straight. [:o][;)]

Just kidding I thought you were my age 51 or younger, she looks great for her age and both of you look happy, thought about moving or has she ? I could see how you may have, good luck with this because after the last few years you sure deserve some good luck and it looks like you have found some. [Y] Look at that smile ! [:D]

Bruce,

60 ?? !! [:o]

Whatever it is that you're drinking / eating / smoking, please send some up my way!!! It's working wonders for you!

A wise choice!! [+o(]

I swear you look like you are in your early 40's. Whatever you are doing it seems to be working. Good for you!!!

Y'all are so kind. TOO kind, maybe. Hmmmm, probably not supposed to tell, but Kharna (she uses Carna in China... but full name is Encarnacion) is 48. We are good for each other! For me... maybe it was because I participated in "better living through chemistry" when I was younger. [:#]

Tom, you are looking great too.

Bruce

For me... maybe it was because I participated in "better living through chemistry" when I was younger. Zip it!

Well at least I'm doin' something right. [H] Whatever you and Kharna are doing Bruce, it's working. You both look young and happy. Congrats!