Lets see your FISHING pics

bailz

• Moderators

Wuzzer we wanted to see the fish you caught not the bait you used. [*-)]

Just kidding I like catching bass also, got a few nice ones in the pond in the yard. Although my favorite is saltwater but I don't get to do that much at all anymore. My choice was Speckled Trout and Redfish down in south Louisiana, went every weekend when we lived closer. Moved a little further away and eventually sold the boat, now just a little freshwater fishing is all I do. [:(]

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its a largemouth bass. Caught it with a worm and bobber while fishing for panfish. Caught me by surprise, I thought I had a world record sunfish on the line! Hardly had any worm left on the line too.

You can see the raindrops in the water behind me. We got a torrential downpower literally seconds after I caught the bass.

I like fishing for smallmouth bass too. I think pound for pound smallies fight a LOT more than largemouth bass do. I hate rock bass and always throw them back. They never seem to fight at all, it feels like you snagged a big boot when you get one on the line.

I am starting to like this thread, but my fishing buddies aren't quite so lumpy.

thats right - i think this thread is totally spoiled now [:'(] people like me take fishing far too seriously.. i can be so anal sometimes about this topic..

What did you use for bait Salmon, Squid

squid, whole on twin hook set up with a ball sinker straight on top he was fightin that monster for hours

totally awesome [Y] - We have caught most of hours on Squid, it seems to be the best bait. Though I have missed a XOS on a whole Big Salmon. Here in Melbourne Mulloway are very illusive..