Colter! House of Klipsch!

Daddy Dee

• Moderators

can we talk about me some more please?

M

You are just not right ! SO just thinking about you don't count ? [*-)]

Here is an idea, sell the boat [:o] and buy a trailer to haul your Roadie stuff around to future jobs ?

Either way the boat didn't get you smelling like a fish, one way or another. [:|] [:P][;)]

• Moderators

can we talk about me some more please?

M

Love ya baby! and I miss you too!

Oh, I'm suppposed to talk about you....let's see...you are one of the most adorable, lovable, huggable, kissable people I have ever met. Is that enough or do you want me to keep going???? I love you Michael.

I guess Michael was due for a psychotic break, and ended up adding another very nice set of Klipsch to his expanding/shrinking/expanding collection. The pick up point ended up being my place, and after loading up the speakers we did our normal thing: good food, good conversation, and a movie. I used THX reference levels to make sure he wouldn't pass out on me.:) We did spend some time playing the new speakers I put together, and getting a thumbs up from a Klipschead made my night. It sucks when we part ways, it's a real hoot when he's around. I have clinical depression, and really, a half a day with Michael is some of the best medicine there is.

Yeah Dean, it was a hoot, we're some pretty entertaining guys when we get together, not so when alone.

Mrs. Dean made some scrumptious dinner an dessert, Dean explained The Matrix to me- and blasted me with his new original design speakers (very detailed) and his Def Tech 3.2 system that was awesome!

Good times, your turn for a visit next.

M