Where are the pro RF-7 reviews?

Kain

I'm not a pro but I am sittin' here listening to my 7's,breathtaking.........my friend said they sound more real than the people talking in the room.

Same here. On more than one occasion, I've had a movie playing in the backround while I do stuff around the house, and if someone knocks on the door in the movie, I'll start to go to the door before I realize it wasn't real.

I've got a CD that has a sound of a doorbell ringing that seems to originate in my entrance hall around the corner from my living room, sometimes even from the hall beyond my entrance door. I went to see if there was someone at the door the first couple of times I heard it. First-time listeners hear it every time and expect me to get up and answer the door. It's kind of neat, actually.

I've got a CD that has a sound of a doorbell ringing that seems to originate in my entrance hall around the corner from my living room, sometimes even from the hall beyond my entrance door. I went to see if there was someone at the door the first couple of times I heard it. First-time listeners hear it every time and expect me to get up and answer the door. It's kind of neat, actually.

That's cool. The absolute best one I've seen is when I had a demo CD of a recording inside a raquetball court. You could hear the ball bouncing around the room like you were inside the court. At one point, the cat was walking across the room when the sound of the ball richocheted towards the floor, and the cat ducked. [:P] We all about fell out of our chairs laughing.