Guys, We've Just Got to Help Out Amy

thebes

I don't know if any of you have noticed Amy's signature line lately. It's sounding a little desperate:

"Email Me"

"Amy's Blog"

"Flikr"

"Twitter"

Facebook"

It's obvious to me she's reaching out , seeking contact.

In other words: she needs a man.

Well I ask you my brothers and sisters, mostly brothers, who are better equipped to find what she seeks. We're guys ain't we. We naturally know what woman want.

So what do you say, let's do a little matchmaking. With a little technical know how, some tubes, a little bacon grease and our own native sophistication, we can find a suitable match for our Forum favorite.

Why with very little effort on my part at all I came up with a keeper. None other than Howie Mandell.

Think about it. He's buff, he's learned how to listen and most importantly put him in a puffy shirt and he'd make a great pirate in one of those Harlequin Romances. During the day you can put him in a white t-shirt and pants and have him clean up around the house.

Now I'm sure our search should stop right here, but in case I'm wrong I'm know all of you have some other suggestions so bring them on!

post-14801-13819499394418_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Ha! Yeah, that's all I need...more testosterone in my life. As if I don't work with enough, my "extended family," as Bill knows, consists entirely of them. And then there's YOU GUYS... LOL, Christy, where are you?? Seriously, I get major work-bonus points for gaining social media followers...so yeah, I'm desparate!! :). Join me!

• Moderators

. We're guys ain't we. We naturally know what woman want.

I was doing good, but I couldn't get past this part. [A]

OK I have a nominee.....................Thebes.....Well out of the thousands who have posted on this forum he does have the longest ongoing thread on this forum with well over 1300 pages and growing every day ! [H]

• Moderators

Ha! Yeah, that's all I need...more testosterone in my life. As if I don't work with enough, my "extended family," as Bill knows, consists entirely of them. And then there's YOU GUYS... LOL, Christy, where are you?? Seriously, I get major work-bonus points for gaining social media followers...so yeah, I'm desparate!! :). Join me!

I hear you Amy. All you have to do is call out and I will come to your rescue! LOL

I'm with you....more testoterone in my life is not something I'm seeking at the moment. And yes.....there's THESE GUYS....they are worse than women sometimes![;)] I mean all that whining and stuff![;)]

Thebes, when she starts posting her home address on here we need to worry! And another thing...what in the world makes you think most women actually read those Harlequin Romance books. Everyone is exactly alike...they just change the characters around....geez....Thebes...gives us gals a little credit!

But...just in case I'm reading Amy wrong....Amy....let me know if you need a "hook up"

I have enjoyed following you and Mark on Facebook...your post about shopping for Steven's birthday items was funny....Amy, you must come down here around Christmas and go shopping with my oldest daughter, "dtel's daughter" and I.....we usually head out around 1 or 2 in the morning and make it back just before daylight. Two or three carts full of Christmas gifts....we get a lot of funny looks that time of the morning. My middle daughter, "just like dtel" went with us last year for the first time (Jamie and I have been doing this for about 9 years). I thought she was going to have a heart attack watching us load the carts!

I will check you guys out on Twitter next!

yeah, I'm desparate!! :). Join me!

You heard it folks. She's usually more nuanced than this, but when it's Friday night and your sitting at home, missing that Midwestern nightlife, well what can I say.

Ya know, Howie's probably a little too sedate for a firecracker like Amy. I'm thinking she needs an experienced rocker. Someone who knows the Signs of the Zodiac and can find find a quart of blood, if needed, anywhere in the world at 4AM. He's loaded too.

post-14801-13819499395278_thumb.jpg

OK I have a nominee.....................Thebes.....Well out of the thousands who have posted on this forum he does have the longest ongoing thread on this forum with well over 1300 pages and growing every day ! Cool

So, you're saying size matters?[:$]

• Moderators

OK I have a nominee.....................Thebes.....Well out of the thousands who have posted on this forum he does have the longest ongoing thread on this forum with well over 1300 pages and growing every day ! Cool

So, you're saying size matters?Embarrassed

I say no and I am sticking to that story ! [Y]

• Moderators

more testoterone in my life is not something I'm seeking at the moment.

Could be true. I've heard some very outrageous rumors about Dtel . Up until now, I just thought he was bragging.

It's so not true I would not even brag, I would be buying if Amy's is selling.

Amy, I worked with a large group of engineers for almost 40 years (I are one), pretty slim pickin's there. My wife was always trying to hook up her girl friends but heck, I only knew 2 or 300 engineers so no good candidates could be found! I don't know how you do it.

Thanx, Russ