I have sixteen

colterphoto1

16 pairs of Klipsch speakers not hooked up at all. What is wrong with this picture?

Thanks for letting me feel comparatively sane (if only for the moment.)

I only have 9 pairs like that.

One pair will be picked up by a buyer , next week.

So, I will be down to 8...

OK, the moment passed.

Hey, someone buy these!!!

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/p/123745/1250215.aspx#1250215

HELP NOAH FEEL MORE SANE THAN COLTER!!!

PS, Michael, are any of your 16 for sale?

AHHHGGGGRGGGRRRRRR!

[;)]

I did that a while back and ended up with three PA systems.

But aside from some frustration and draining your wallet, your PA systems bring you great joy ..... I saw how much fun you were having at Mickey's with The Troublemakers. Of course your bone headed roadie in training managed to miss the speaker schlepping on both sides.... and I'm sure untangling the spaghetti made of the cables by said dufus roadie wannabe wasn't much fun [:$].

Notes to roadie wannabe's

• when the band decides to rearrange the stage an hour before the sound check is to start - carefullly gather up affected cables and reroute completely rather than unplugging and replugging.
  • feign indifference when the band's going to bring a Hammond B-3 and Leslie no matter how much ya wanna hear on live - especially if there's any chance the sound crew "gets" to help load and unload (I swear it worked fine when first plugged in but only a couple of notes were played, no sound at all when finally got the sound check complete enough to get to it.... there's a story there... or maybe some of the 30 years of dust and nesting materials that nobody bothered to clean out settled in the wrong place after moving [6] and we'll stop there [:#])
  • get a couple of good nights of sleep before bar band gigs - nap attack hit I think before Midnight when usually that's when the 2nd wind kicks in - like last night when I couldn't sleep [:S]

So if you get too many PA's. I could maybe store and even operate a small one in Kokomo for 'ya for speaking or small acoustic gigs - like the small one at TAMF09. Roadie's North?

16 pairs of Klipsch speakers not hooked up at all. What is wrong with this picture?

The only thing that MIGHT be wrong is that they are ALL Klipsch. I have more variety of manufacturers in my 14 pairs, of which 5 pairs are always hooked-up. If it gives you enjoyment it ain't "wrong" [Y]

I have seven pair and four singles not hooked up right now. I also have five pairs of other manufacturers not hooked up. What's wrong with that? They're like pieces of art to me. Some people hang art on a wall, I keep art kicking around my shop to look at. Same difference.

Greg

PS - so do MCM's count as five pair or one?

My MCM's are permanently hooked up as shop speakers, but I didn't count the 6 boxes of KP600 rig, or quite a few others now that I think of it.

Yes there is one pair of Dahlquist and one pair of Jamo here. Also some PA EV and BagEnd, oh yeah and the JBL's. geesh, this has gotten quite silly.

M