• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Moderators

A key stat, heard during the broadcast:

The Saints lead the league in passing yards YET none of their receivers is even in the top 30. That's remarkable!

I heard another, I don't know if it's true, it sounds kind of high. The stat was the in November alone 18 different players scored points, including the defense. It could have been just the announcer, they were a little fired up at different points and it could be [bs] ?

I heard another, I don't know if it's true, it sounds kind of high. The stat was the in November alone 18 different players scored points, including the defense. It could have been just the announcer, they were a little fired up at different points and it could be PWK BS Button ?

Actually, 18 different players have scored touchdowns over the course of the first 10 regular season games.

http://www.wwl.com/pages/5750851.php?

My Skins are cursed. I'm convinced they won't win another Super Bowl with Daniel Snyder at the helm. Just like Peter Angelos and the Orioles.

Seems every week is the same lately. We outplay our opponents only to blow it in the end. I don't like the rule where an official blows the ball dead by contact then lets the replay booth reverse the call. I'm convinced Sellers could have possibly recovered that ball had it not been blown dead. I believe in some form of replay but not when the end of the play is altered by a call.

Still, got to hand it to the Saints. They keep rolling on. I wish them luck!

• Moderators

Heard on the radio this morning:

WHEW DAT!

HOW'D DEY DO DAT?

Yea ya right bout dat! [:o] LOL I thought dtel was going to have a stroke while watching the Saints/Redskins game.

I thought it was a good game. Not like the Saints of old! This team pulled through and won the game, no matter how ugly it looked.

A win is a win,....and pullling through to win from behind is a good sign of things to come!

• Moderators

Someone sent me this as a text message on my cell phone and I thought some of you would get a laugh out of it:

I pledge allegiance 2 da Saints and 2 da Great City of New Orleans and 2 da Superbowl; which we will WIN, 1 city below sea level, under God with Carnival and alcohol for all.