How bout dem Saints?!

fastlane

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Superbowl Party at the Dtels' house!!!! Anyone wishing to attend is welcome! Should be some Mardi Gras parades that weekend, looks like we might have to catch one or two parades!

GO SAINTS!!!!!!!Cool

Looks like I'll be paying ya a little visit, wearing my BLUE! Go Horsies!

M

• Moderators

Superbowl Party at the Dtels' house!!!! Anyone wishing to attend is welcome! Should be some Mardi Gras parades that weekend, looks like we might have to catch one or two parades!

GO SAINTS!!!!!!!Cool

Looks like I'll be paying ya a little visit, wearing my BLUE! Go Horsies!

M

Bring it on Michael....we're ready....Who Dat's are pumped up! Farve on the ground, Farve on the ground..done

Peyton on the ground, Peyton on the ground.....will be done!

• Moderators

GO SAINTS!!!!!!!Cool

I want to come; but, i'll need a ride.

BigStewMan....maybe you can catch a ride with someone heading out this way! Ya'll could get a carpool going!

3 personal fouls on the quarterback (the worst wasn't even called) and the coach should be ejected! I know it's football, but that's why we have rules. Look up the Brady rule, and then watch the play that resulted in Favre being assisted off the field. Do that to Manning, and Sean Peyton should be thrown out of the league.

Terry,

I love Farve too.....you gotta give it to him....he's a scrapper....can't think of anybody better to have on your side if you are in a fight.....but this time he's gotta go down!

I am actually related to Brett, he's my second cousin......never met him in person....but my daughters have....there's a story in that....they didn't even know who he was! LOL

OMG!!!! That means that you & I are distantly related 'cause my mom & Brett's mom are related - I think they're second cousins.

Tom

• Moderators

Terry,

I love Farve too.....you gotta give it to him....he's a scrapper....can't think of anybody better to have on your side if you are in a fight.....but this time he's gotta go down!

I am actually related to Brett, he's my second cousin......never met him in person....but my daughters have....there's a story in that....they didn't even know who he was! LOL

OMG!!!! That means that you & I are distantly related 'cause my mom & Brett's mom are related - I think they're second cousins.

Tom

I am related to Brett Farve on my father's side I know Brett is my second cousin, but I am not sure exactly how.

My father's family name is "Hover", if that helps any. I didn't find out we were related until approximately 8 years ago when my first cousin told me. I would have to contact him to find out exactly what the connection is.

• Moderators

I hope the Saints play like they did last week, or like they did about 8 games back, or it's going to be a very ugly Superbowl.

If they can get there offense going it should be a fun game to watch, they did not do very well last night.

I hope the Saints play like they did last week, or like they did about 8 games back, or it's going to be a very ugly Superbowl.

If they can get there offense going it should be a fun game to watch, they did not do very well last night.

Elden,

Pierre Thomas will need to get on his horse and ride! [Y]

tc

• Moderators

Your right, but it just looked like things were out of sync and even Brees passes were not what the normally looked like. Also it looked like they never really tried to get a running game going, well they won so I am happy.

I would like to see them play there best in the SB so it's a good game, I don't want the Horsies ( like Michael says) to think they can walk all over everyone. I also want to see how Manning does after he pick's himself up a few times off the ground, if it's a bad hit call it, and if needed eject someone, and move on it's a big boy game that's what the stripes are out there for.

if it's a bad hit call it, and if needed eject someone, and move on it's a big boy game that's what the stripes are out there for.

Now your talking. Then again maybe both teams go crazy and take out the opposing quarterbacks. If that were to happen the Saints would win by 30.