Nikon Microscope...

oldenough

Knowing that we have a diverse collection of professionals and hobbies amongst us....can anyone give me any insight on this microscope..ie, value, quality, etc. Could'nt find much on the internet, but I would assume there must be collectors out there.

• Moderators

Coytee if your wife were to ever read this you are dead meat ! Whisper

I was thinking that he should re-word what he wrote. he's really mocking his anatomy if he says that a microscope is needed for his wife to find her unit of pleasure. Embarrassed

If that is what he was talking about ? I have known some women who the strongest microscope could not find a unit of pleasure that would make them happy.

Dunno what it's worth, but I want it!

Using a cheap USB mono one to check styli in the store and stere-airi-o would be a step up.

Bill, actually it is not a stereo scope, it is a compound microscope with a binocular head (in fact a trinocular head). It has a single optical path with each eyepiece receiving the same image, a stereoscope has two optical paths with each eyepiece receiving a slightly different image, so when viewed the image has a better 3D like quality.. A good stereoscope can produce stunning views. I have to say tho that this old Nikon is a joy to use and has a superb lighting system. Stylus inspection is a breeze with it, sure beats inspection with a magnifying glass. I will down load some photos later, I don't yet have a microscope adaptor for my digital camera. My brother in-law works for Nikon so I will see what he can get for me.

Don't trouble on my account, as Klipsch related purchases, have me running slightly over budget at the moment.

I have a feeling this microscope is not like the ones my friends used to steal from high school.

That's right geeks could be thieves too! Who steals microscopes????

Oh! I'm not out to sell it....I think this one is a keeper.

I was thinking that he should re-word what he wrote. he's really mocking his anatomy if he says that a microscope is needed for his wife to find her unit of pleasure

I've always felt if someone is sure enough of themself to wear a pink shirt, then they can mock themselves and people can only wonder....[Y]

• Moderators

I was thinking that he should re-word what he wrote. he's really mocking his anatomy if he says that a microscope is needed for his wife to find her unit of pleasure

I've always felt if someone is sure enough of themself to wear a pink shirt, then they can mock themselves and people can only wonder....Yes

They don't call him BIG Richard for nothing. [:o]