Happy Birthday Skonopa

dtel

Thanks guys!

My parents are coming down to visit. Looking forward to letting them check out the renovations I did to this place. To bad the weather right now is pretty much crap, though. [st]

Yup - it is the big 4-0! [^] Already seeing some grays showing up in my normally golden blond hair. [:o]

Thanks again guys.

My parents came to visit and they took me out to lunch/dinner. Of course, my mother wanted to check out the brand-new Wegeman's that just opened up here in the area. For those that don't know, Wegeman's is this really nice, high-end grocery store/supermarket.

Also, they were quite impressed with how nice this house looks after having done all the work here (if I can ever get a day wihen it is actually nice outside again, I'll go and take some pictures). Also, my mother gave this really incredible scrap-book that she made basically showing my life for the past 40 years. Geez, looking at those pictures when I was in the Army - how I wish I still looked like that today. [:o]

No crazy suprise parties, no gag gifts - pretty low key for the most part. Now, just sitting back and relaxing and enjoying the rest of the evening (kinda sucks it gets so dark so early these days, now with the time being set back an hour).