ROLL TIDE ROLL! Pasedena bound!

JL Sargent

After watching Colt McCoy throw two quick picks tonight in the Texas/Nebraska game I'm thinking Mark Ingram of Alabama could win the Heisman to boot! He had right at 200 all purpose yards and 3 TDs today. What a year for the tide of all this comes to fruition.

'Bama dominated and McElroy is finally coming into his own. Though we love to harp on Nick "Satan" over here in LSU land, he is a great, serious-minded coach. I pin a lot of this success on him.

As for Texas/Nebraska, Texas played poorly and Nebraska played worse. But DANG, the Husker defense was awesome!

Amazing that the clock went to 00:00 and it looked like Nebraska won it. But officials reviewed the play and put 00:01 back on the clock.

Not a Cornhusker fan but that was the biggest injustice I've seen in college football. Watch any game and there is always a second or two or three lost waiting on the officials to blow the whistle. Somehow the officials decided that time should now be determined by replay not the normal whistle blowing of the game. Then Colt McCoy in the post game interview says "Oh there was plenty of time they just ran out on the field early. I had plenty of time." Heisman my a**.

It was a game filled with emotion. I cried like a baby along with Timbo when we simultaneously realized that he wasn't 'the one' that the press has had us believe all year long.

I give Florida kudos for going to Atlanta prepared to play head-to-head football, like its supposed to be played. Unlike Auburn the week before who knew before kickoff that they couldn't beat Bama. Knew before that come to think of it, their game plan was based on trickery. Just as Coach Chizsht instructed his team, Auburn played like it was "a street fight". Great plan, it worked well coach. Just like your entire season.

Hold your head high Tim and be proud you didn't play for Auburn.

I look forward to the Tide sharing the love with Texas.

It was a game filled with emotion. I cried like a baby along with Timbo when we simultaneously realized that he wasn't 'the one' that the press has had us believe all year long.

Let me say just one thing. You will not find a more dedicated, selfless, respectful, competitive, leader with such class as Tim Tebow. I would put him in the same league as Roger Staubach and Kurt Warner as role models. JMO.

Bill

Let me say just one thing. You will not find a more dedicated, selfless, respectful, competitive, leader with such class as Tim Tebow. I would put him in the same league as Roger Staubach and Kurt Warner as role models. JMO.

Bill

I saw many like that last night. They were standing on the other side of the line of scrimmage.

Don't get me wrong about the game. The Tide absolutely destroyed the Gators. I have been saying all year that the Gators are not the same team as last year even though many starters are the same. I just wanted to point out what a class act Tim Tebow is.

Bill

As a lifetime Florida fan, that game was horrible to watch...especially sober, since I had to drive to Chicago for the Bears game. Alabama had a way better game plan that just confused the heck out of Florida's defense...and I don't think it had much to do with Dunlap being suspended. A few mistakes here and there and game over when you have two teams of that caliber. Sad to see Tim not win his last SEC Championship, but will have to pull for Alabama against Texas...gotta keep it in the SEC. Boo Sugar Bowl haha (it is sad when the Sugar Bowl is a huge dissapointment right? haha) ACE

Dominant play by Alabama on both sides of the ball, I hope Ingram wins the Heisman Trophy. How is it possible that no player from 'Bama has won the Heisman? Great game by McElroy the 'Bama QB. I had to fly the Saint Patrick's Cross flag on Sunday, you folks from the Great State of Alabama know what I mean. [;)]

http://www.doyle.com.au/st_pats_flag.htm a/k/a The Crimson Cross of St. Andrew.

Toby had a great year. If your not Southern Cal. its hard to win anything in the PAC-10. But you know that right? Fun to see Stanford beat SC again and finish ahead of them in the final standings this year. What's up with Pete? He getting tired of all this?

i didn't think SC was going to be good this year (I thought they were overrated last year too). losing a lot of guys to the NFL and if some of the younger guys don't excel right away--you're in trouble. Actually, i watch very little college football and don't have a favorite school to follow.