How many systems can fit in one house?

russ69

Right now I have a Receiver and speakers hooked up to my computer, with line to my other Audio system in the living Room. So I can Play Internet streaming music ...........

In the Future, I plan on expanding the Speakers to other rooms for a whole house system.............

Ive got the TV system, the two channel system. Plans are another 2 channel system in the family room(wife's idea), the garage system, the master bedroom/bathroom system, a all out home theater, than maybe some pro gear of the band room. just dreaming though your right about the audio store I have a lot of junk audio laying around looks like a grave yard for some cheap gear.

duder

• Moderators

Living room ......MWM's K402 horn, EV Dx38, 2 Crown D75 and 6.1 Forte ll HT with Yamaha receiver, Pioneer 563A DVD/sacd/DVD-A player, Toshiba 65" 1080i Tv and a folded horn sub.

Bedroom..... Cornwall lll's HK 930 and a CD player

Daughters Bedroom.... Yamaha receiver, CD player and RB75's and a disconnected Quintet HT

8 year old Grandsons bedroom... Heresy ll's but he needs a new HT receiver so he can connect his PS 3 and 2 other games. ?

Brother in laws Bedroom....Ht receiver, 2 DIY cabinets with Klipsch in walls.

Wife's sewing room... Roomgrove

Workshop.... MWM's with K400 horns and Bob Crites tweeters, like a split LaScala with AA crossover and a Sansui AU 7700 + FM-CD player and a unused pair of Heresy's

Living room: 3 pairs of Cornwalls, Onkyo AVR, Onkyo DVD, and a 54" plasma

MBR: Cherrywood Klipschorns, LaScalas, Heresy's, Onkyo AVR, Tascam DVD, and a 42" LCD (also the home of the spare amps, etc.)

Man Cave: The wall of voodoo.... Klipschorns, Belles, each pair of those with stacked Heresy's on top. Individual AU-11000's driving each pair, TASCAM CD players and recorders, Technics SL-1200 TT, Revox B-77, TU-9900 tuner, and 2 SAE 2800's for "tweaking". Computer hooked through as a music server for custom playlists.

Small Man Cave (#1 Son's bedroom...); my original Klipschorrns with my original Heresy's stacked, Onkyo receiver, his PS2 and Xbox, etc.

Daughter bedroom.... (she's moved out.... finally...) so it will have the spare TASCAM TU-690 tuner, and a pair of Heresy's as soon as I finish restoring them.... Nice guest room and will also double as my wife's hobby/ crafts and "sewing central".

Garage/ workshop: boombox with a wire pair coming off the speaker so I can test speakers after I rebuild the, Too humid or hot for 6 months out of the year to put anything nice out there.....

At the moment 4 different rooms setup with Klipsch speakers ready to sing at the flip of a switch.

Main room - TV with RF-83 setup, TV doesn't play without Klipsch speakers.

Listening room - Vinyl with Vertical Cornwalls.

Bedroom #1 - Receiver and CD player with Vertical Cornwalls.

Bedroom #2 - Receiver and CD player with Heresy I.

I did forget the computer speakers but only cause it doesn't consist of Klipsch speakers, so mark me down for 5....

Lets see

Main system upstairs with the RF-7s and B&K gear

Second system downstairs in the basement with Cambridge Audio amp, Technics turntable, Pioneer CS99A speakers. This is for two-channel listening with vinyl.

Third system in bedroom with old Yamaha reciever and Infinity towers (mostly for running "white noise" CDs for drowning out outside racket, although now using a SanDisk MP3 player instead of CDs - saves wear-n-tear on a CD player as it is all solid-state, plus don't have to deal with the occasonal "skip")

Forth system for out on the brand-new deck. I have all the components, but have yet to set it up. Probably won't until the weather gets warm again. This system consists of a pair of the AWR-650 "rocks", two-channel Denon reciever and my old Sharp CD player (which used to be in the bedroom),.

Fifth and Sixth systems - both computer based. One has Cambridge Soundworks speakers and the other has the old Klipsch ProMedia V2.400 speakers. These hardly get any use now-a-days, except for sampling music online through eMusic or similiar before committing to the download (which then typiclally gets uploaded to my music server on my main system)

I guess I could technically count a seventh system, consisting of iPod dock and Tivoli Audio speakers, but that is setup in my office at work.

HT room is

Onkyo 805 RF 7's 3 Carver M200t's bridged driving the 7's and one driving the RP 3's (L&R center) on the sides of the TV and RC 7 under the TV with RSW 15 Sub, RS 7's side and RB 5's rears, Oppo 981 and have the Sansui 8080 wired into the 7's for straight 2 channel listening.

Bedroom

Integra 890 driving RP 5's and a old JVC Cd player

Shop (just did it yesterday)

Sansui G5500 with RB 5's and Velodyne 1250 Sub and a POS phillips dvd player. ( Sounds wonderful) Had to hook something up while I convert the pole building into a cabinet shop to build a set of Jamboree's and Kitchen Cabinets.