Another Happy Klipsch Owner

RT FAN

I recently gave a pair of Klipsch RF-3 II's, which I had purchased from Hudson Valley Noah, to my oldest friend as a 50th birthday gift. I paired it with a Pioneer SX-550 receiver that I had picked up on the 'Bay. He is a musician and music teacher with an extensive jazz collection and I knew with a couple of young kids, he wasn't exactly pumping money into a rig. Here was his comments from an email I just got.

Let me just say that by FAR it's the best stero I've ever had. The speakers are so amazing that if you turn the volume to about 3, the sound is huge, crisp, and full. Sometimes we play music for the kids and the 4 of us dance around in the family room. The Pioneer amp is like new!!. Thanks again - it's spectacular.

I don't know who is happier, him or me. Klipsch speakers seem to have that effect on people. [:D]

I have 3 friends that I have done that for (speakers only, Klipsch of course) and it's great to see their faces light up. 2 of the three friends are musicians and have owned a lot of different gear over the years and just can't believe they didn't own Klipsch in the past. The other friend, and I've got to tell the story, that I gave a set of RB 61's to for his birthday last year, to use as surround speakers with his Aperion mains and center and POS Sub, is who I credit my new found audio addiction to. It all started when I blew up a few speakers and receiver on a boxed surround sound system that was cheap stuff, and started looking for a good middle of the road HT receiver and some speakers to build a decent system with. My friend, was also getting the itch to do something and we found the company Aperion Audio, that was reviewed well and had a 30 day return policy on their equipment. We decided that we were both going to order the step down from their top speakers and instead, my friend Tom decided to place his order without telling me, and get the best mains and center that the company offered............................Then, it was game on. I ended up with a complete 7.1 RF 7 surround set up and some amps, and needless to say, he's been trying to sell his Aperion's since listening to mine and getting his 61's. Spread the joy and madness![8]

I recently gave a pair of Klipsch RF-3 II's, which I had purchased from Hudson Valley Noah, to my oldest friend as a 50th birthday gift. I paired it with a Pioneer SX-550 receiver that I had picked up on the 'Bay. He is a musician and music teacher with an extensive jazz collection and I knew with a couple of young kids, he wasn't exactly pumping money into a rig. Here was his comments from an email I just got.

Let me just say that by FAR it's the best stero I've ever had. The speakers are so amazing that if you turn the volume to about 3, the sound is huge, crisp, and full. Sometimes we play music for the kids and the 4 of us dance around in the family room. The Pioneer amp is like new!!. Thanks again - it's spectacular.

I don't know who is happier, him or me. Klipsch speakers seem to have that effect on people. Big Smile

Once again Scripture is proven true Act 20:35 latter half Christ said: "There is more happiness in giving than there is in receiving" Nice story, thanks