I LOVE APOLO OHNO

Gilbert

• Moderators

Yep.

Is such a long and drawn out reply really needed ? [:P]

I agree, but maby I will use the word like.

Was watching a little Curling the other night [:o] it was a little boring BUT the two countries competing had some really nice looking female competitors which helped alot. [:P]

I love my wife and the Olympics. As probably everyone...it would be awesome to be an olympic athlete...I watch those medal ceremonies and can only dream as to how cool it must be for them to hear the national anthem and look up at the flag and know you are the best in the world at something. I said to her...since I obviously am not good at any of these current sports, I wish they would invent some new sports that perhaps I would be good at. I am pretty awesome at Jarts...Olympic Computer Repair...thinking I might have a chance at one of those. She respond, "Sitting on the couch and drinking beer will never be an Olympic sport."

LOVE YA HUN!

Was watching a little Curling the other night Surprise it was a little boring BUT the two countries competing had some really nice looking female competitors which helped alot. Stick out tongue

Yeah, you're right about that. I sometimes wonder how they came up with some of these bizarre sports. Curling seems like a cross between shuffleboard on ice, and sweeping your kitchen floor.

• Like 1

I love the curling...although it is a newer sport in the olympics, it just seems so basic and ancient...like a thousand years ago, some drunk vikings decided to have a competition...I am going to throw this big rock on the ice and who ever gets their big rock closer gets the biggest part of the elk dinner haha. Atleast that is how I see it going down. I did read an intersting article about the dwindling supply of curling stones since the only place in the world that type of granite exists is not some sort of protected sanctuary that can not be mined.

• Moderators

What a bogus DQ Ohno got. Maybe the replay ref should have a 60" plasma to help him see the action better. No

He did not push he barely had a hand on him, I thought it looked a little fishy although he was in last place and probably couldn't have caught up.