Tony Reed is OK

His house was damaged heavily by a tornado on Friday. The front porch, a full length and substantial structure is gone. You can see daylight through the living room ceiling, with the shingles and decking blown off just the trusses to attach a tarp.

Tony was at home with his family and they were heading to the basement when the tornado struck. They are all OK and I know they are thankful for that.

post-11993-13819583494632_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Just happy everyone's OK, this has been a rough year for Tony and his family, as bad as it looks you were lucky.

Great looking property and house Tony, I wish we were closer to help you get it back together.

I was thinking about you guys when those storms rolled through. That was way tooo close. So glad your ok.

I was watching very low hanging clouds pass to the east of Downtown Little Rock all night. I hate seeing rotation.

Glad to see he and everyone else in Arkansas are okay. My parents live a few of miles where the tornado hit in East End.

That was close. I watched that one go to the right at the last minute just missed Downtown..

Tony had his house built with a number of features that above standard spec. Not sure what they all are.

The front porch timbers were substantial. I've been trying to imagine where they might have landed. A 6x6 post is not very aerodynamic.

Tony had his house built with a number of features that above standard spec. Not sure what they all are.

The front porch timbers were substantial. I've been trying to imagine where they might have landed. A 6x6 post is not very aerodynamic.

No kidding but nothing needs to be aerodynamic in a tornado. Scary.