Prostate Surgery a success!

kevinmi

I went to the Doctor's today and had my catheter and staples removed. The Doctor said the pathology report looked good. The cancer had spread to top of prostate, but there wasn't any indications that it had spread outside the prostate. We won't be 100% sure until a follow up exam is done in 3 months. In the meantime I have to get used to using the bathroom again. I am using my recouperation time to listen to some good vinyl/tube/Khorn music and am also building a Decware SE84 amp kit .I think it's time to slow down and enjoy life's little pleasures. This has definately been a wake up call for me. No more taking life for granted!

• 7 months later...

Congrats. Enjoy the recovery from this dreadful desease. Actually we are from a wonderful product Prostate Forte which is the best solution to overcome all your concerns related to prostate. It can be used without any consultation of doctors. It benefits you in all cases.

Looks like ol' William here is concerned about your recovery! Have you been 'enjoying your recovery'?

Get well and take care!

Congrats. Enjoy the recovery from this dreadful desease. Actually we are from a wonderful product Prostate Forte which is the best solution to overcome all your concerns related to prostate. It can be used without any consultation of doctors. It benefits you in all cases.

Do you offer a Prostate Lascala? On second thought a Prostate Reference might work better in rear ported applications.

what is in it?