New member from Fort Worth,Texas

Louis Bartay

New to Forum but not to Klipsch speakers. Late Dad had Cornwalls from the 1979 I have now.

Biding on Ebay a KLF C7 Center channel for surrond sound. Going to use Cornwalls for front L&R

will I need a sub woofer box?? I have a pair of RS-3 II for my back L&R.

Thanks

Louis

Thanks.....tired from installing new speaker wire in attic for new Reference Series speakers

Rear are RS3-II and center is RC62 with Pop's old Cornwalls for front L&R.

Need to reset the Yamaha RV2400 A/V so fronts are not so "out front" Purchased a pair of "Mint" 1999

Klipsch Synergy Series 12. Need a splitter for sub out...old Yamaha has only one. Need a new A/V turner.

I will be glad when I have them all hooked up. Gave my Daughter my old Bose Lifestyle 12 system.....she is happy. Me too I forgot how good the Cornwall plays a Sax......sings to me :-)

A big high ho Howdy to another Texan. I come from north Tejas but now live down here on the beach.....with heat, sand, mosquitoes and a wild pack of coyotes. Seriously, some coyotes dragged off a couple of Boy Scouts camping on the beach.

I tell the wife I must keep the Klipsch singing at a rather high level to ward of the wildlife from our youngsters.... the neighbors don't quite agree.

Ironslave I too like Bob Crites....I just opened up a box from him for new crossovers for the old Cornwalls.

Dad had spare horns and drivers from a set that fell out a truck 20 years ago.. ..duh. Never used them, Cornwalls have never been opended up..........yet. They still sound like new....... Bob said I had to drill holes in the solid wood base to mount the new crossovers in orginal place. Helped me on Sunday... Great source for Klipsch speaker.old one's for sure. Thanks Bob.

Louis

Wow...Hi back to everyone........lot of Longhorn Fans??? (football team :-) .....) Horn joke...... Will be glad when sub boxs arrive and the new center Klipsh. 60 and waiting for UPS like I was 16.................. too hot to work on old Vette. So forced me to clean and re do system :-)

Wow...Hi back to everyone........lot of Longhorn Fans??? (football team :-) .....) Horn joke...... Will be glad when sub boxs arrive and the new center Klipsh. 60 and waiting for UPS like I was 16.................. too hot to work on old Vette. So forced me to clean and re do system :-)

Horned Frogs you mean...you are in Fort Worth...