Our new Moderator

dtel

• Moderators

I'm woofing too....no need to exclude me however, I've been told I'm highly trainable.

When the wife & I are out (she's shopping....dragging me behind her, kicking & screaming as you might well visualize Devil Just think of Stephen when he was maybe 4 years old and cantankerous)

Anyways... I usually carry her purse. Sometimes she's near me making it obvious....and sometimes she's not.

I usually get comments about how the purse (which is draped around my neck like a horses feed bag) matches my outfit or shoes or something like that. I have however, never (yet) had a guy make a comment about said purse around my neck, it's always been women.

I guess being dragged behind the wife, kicking & screaming with a purse draped around your neck is pretty intimidating, eh? Embarrassed

I could just picture this [:P]. Carry her purse, not going to happen, carry it yourself.......of course unless it matches my shoes ! [:o]

You never get a comment from men because they know what your going through, there just thinking, "glad it's not me ".

• Moderators

WOOF WOOF Dtel I would definitely have to agree with your assesment but age does tame the beast in us a tad bitDevil

BigCliff,

Speak for yourself limpy, I have a girlfriend and a wife, and they both know about each other. Angel

WOOF...WOOF!!.... Roger

BUT we know your not normal. [:D]

That's not saying were not envious. now if you could just get them together, that would be fantasy # 3 covered . [6]

Edit; I just thought of something, if that was Coytee he would have to carry TWO purses around his neck! [:|]

now if you could just get them together, that would be fantasy # 3 covered . Devil

Edit; I just thought of something, if that was Coytee he would have to carry TWO purses around his neck! Indifferent

I'd be willing to discuss the trauma involved with carrying two at a time..... [:^)]

WOOF WOOF Dtel I would definitely have to agree with your assesment but age does tame the beast in us a tad bitDevil

BigCliff,

Speak for yourself limpy, I have a girlfriend and a wife, and they both know about each other. Angel

WOOF...WOOF!!.... Roger

BUT we know your not normal. Big Smile

That's not saying were not envious. now if you could just get them together, that would be fantasy # 3 covered . Devil

Edit; I just thought of something, if that was Coytee he would have to carry TWO purses around his neck! Indifferent

Eldon,

I dated my wife for 5.5 years before I got married and dated another girl 2.5 years at the same time, I got them together 4 times in the same night in a King sized bed and took them both dancing and out to eat,.... Now I need 3..... Amy, you interested in going dancing?? Coytee, I promise to leave those ears alone!! [A]

Roger

• Moderators

Eldon,

I dated my wife for 5.5 years before I got married and dated another girl 2.5 years at the same time, I got them together 4 times in the same night in a King sized bed and took them both dancing and out to eat,.... Now I need 3..... Amy, you interested in going dancing?? Coytee, I promise to leave those ears alone!! Angel

Roger

Ok so you are past dog your full blood hound, us mere dogs should take notes.....nevermind I can get in trouble on my own. [:$]

I dated my wife for 5.5 years before I got married and dated another girl 2.5 years at the same time, I got them together 4 times in the same night in a King sized bed and took them both dancing and out to eat,.... Now I need 3..... Amy, you interested in going dancing?? Coytee, I promise to leave those ears alone!! Angel

Now I FULLY understand your monicker! [:o]

"Incorrigible" comes to mind...

Dave

PS - Also, thanks for you know what...above and beyond and very much appreciated.

Richard, C'mon admit it, you wish you had your very own purse to wear.

Hey Roger, why not shorten your name to just "Twisted".

Mark,

The picture in my avitar is a 427 SOHC hemi Ford. They were first produced in 1964 and made 630HP stock. They were built specifically as a NASCAR engine and made over 100 HP more than Chrystlers race hemi. The FORD was outlawed before it ever got to compete. The "Cammer" had a forged steel crank, and all forged steel cranks made back then were twisted as part of the forging prcess. If you look at a 1960s factory cast crank, all of the casting lines will be in the same location the entire length of the crank. On any steel crank of this era (Ford, Chevy, Mopar), all parting marks are wider, and in a different location from one another do to the twisting process. Since all "Cammers" had forged steel cranks, they were all twisted, hence a "twisted" crank is a "steel" crank, hence twisted crank cammer. Most gear heads don't even know this knowledge, so it kinda splits the "in the know guys" from the "know nothings". It is only a coincedence that it is fitting to me in more ways than one.

Roger [;)]

Mark,

The picture in my avitar is a 427 SOHC hemi Ford. They were first produced in 1964 and made 630HP stock. They were built specifically as a NASCAR engine and made over 100 HP more than Chrystlers race hemi. The FORD was outlawed before it ever got to compete. The "Cammer" had a forged steel crank, and all forged steel cranks made back then were twisted as part of the forging prcess. If you look at a 1960s factory cast crank, all of the casting lines will be in the same location the entire length of the crank. On any steel crank of this era (Ford, Chevy, Mopar), all parting marks are wider, and in a different location from one another do to the twisting process. Since all "Cammers" had forged steel cranks, they were all twisted, hence a "twisted" crank is a "steel" crank, hence twisted crank cammer. Most gear heads don't even know this knowledge, so it kinda splits the "in the know guys" from the "know nothings". It is only a coincedence that it is fitting to me in more ways than one.

Roger Wink

Very interesting here is a little more info:

http://www.supermotors.net/articles/lfm-issue01-a2-1.php

Mark,

Roger Wink

Very interesting here is a little more info:

http://www.supermotors.net/articles/lfm-issue01-a2-1.php

I wish the link would work.... Roger