Our new Moderator

dtel

• Moderators

SORRY AMY, I posted three times between the weekend and today and couldn't get one to stick ?

I had to say something and couldn't on your blog so I started this, don't be mad, people need to know, it's quite an accomplishment ! [:|]

You look great, like a different person, not there was anything wrong with the other person. Just new and improved now, the new Amy light version.

Congratulations......u rook Marvoulous ! [Y][H]

see pic here......

http://forums.klipsch.com/blogs/amy/archive/2011/01/13/this-is-me.aspx

by everyone [:'(]

• Moderators

Aw, shucks, thanks guys. I guess turning 40 was finally the kick in the pants I needed to get motivated.

Low carbs, starvation, marathon running?

Nope, can't live without carbs. I've been hungry, but not starved. My knees are shot, so no running. [:)]

I cut calories A LOT, and I do about 30-40 mins of cardio/day (elliptical is my choice), followed by a lot of stretching. I don't go out to eat much anymore, and when I do, I always check the nutrition info online. That was the killer for me before - it's unbelievable what I used to consume without giving it a second thought.

Good luck to you!!

• Moderators

I posted three times between the weekend and today and couldn't get one to stick

Sorry about that. My blog comments are moderated b/c I get SO MUCH SPAM on there. I published the 3rd comment for you, and thanks again [:)]

Amy's beauty comes across in these pages via her heart, wisdom, and justice. Not that a picture isn't cool to confirm the imagination...(Get thee hence, Jimmy Carter!)

I've yet to see a decision by her in these proceedings that was even questionable.

Dave

• Moderators

Being fair as a moderator here is a tough job, you don't want to moderate it to death but on the other side we all know how fast it can get crazy.

Just kidding about the bathing suit thing...............but a different pic would be nice. I remember seeing you in Indy a few years ago and I do not remember you being overweight. next time you take a pic around the office as you do sometimes hand the camera to someone else and get in the pic.

Notice people looking at you differently now when your out in public ?

• Moderators

Funny you say that.... YES. Doors are held open more, and smiles occur much more frequently. But I just attribute that to men being the dogs they are. Present company exclued, of course.

[:D]

• Moderators

Funny you say that.... YES. Doors are held open more, and smiles occur much more frequently. But I just attribute that to men being the dogs they are. Present company exclued, of course.

Big Smile

I thought that would happen, and yes we are dogs and there is no reason to exclude present company, it's just the way we are. After 31 years I am a trained dog, I can look but would have to get approvial to touch......like that would happen. [*-)]

For the ones that say there not dogs there lying, or gay, [:o] if they would admit what they are really thinking when they see a good looking lady it would prove there dogs. [;)]

I'm woofing too....no need to exclude me however, I've been told I'm highly trainable.

When the wife & I are out (she's shopping....dragging me behind her, kicking & screaming as you might well visualize [6] Just think of Stephen when he was maybe 4 years old and cantankerous)

Anyways... I usually carry her purse. Sometimes she's near me making it obvious....and sometimes she's not.

I usually get comments about how the purse (which is draped around my neck like a horses feed bag) matches my outfit or shoes or something like that. I have however, never (yet) had a guy make a comment about said purse around my neck, it's always been women.

I guess being dragged behind the wife, kicking & screaming with a purse draped around your neck is pretty intimidating, eh? [:$]

• Moderators

WOOF WOOF Dtel I would definitely have to agree with your assesment but age does tame the beast in us a tad bitDevil

Yes the body is at half speed but the brain still thinks it's 18, and even at half speed...still a dog !