Pilgrimage 2011 - Let the planning begin

• Moderators

Ok, week of June 2 some kids are still in school (like mine...stupid snow days)... I'm gone the weekend of the 10th... Father's Day is the 19th... Let's try for June 25th.

We'll go thru approval channels here, but that's a good date to pencil in.

• Klipsch Employees

Ok, I am just talking out loud here so all ideas are on the table.

P-38 7.1 HT system demo

RF-7 II 2 ch demo

New 2.1 system demo (can't say so don't ask) Not for the PC

New 7.1 HT system demo (can't say so don't ask)

Other KGI product demos

Tour of HQ

Meet for closed door showing of movie / live music / some type of class

I have not even tossed this at the rest of the team here. AGAIN I am just talking out loud.

What do you think?

• Like 1

Indy this year... how's June looking for everyone? I'm out the weekend of the 10th, but you don't need me. Smile

Who's in? Agenda yet to be cobbled together... stay tuned!

Woo Hoo! I'm in, but not on the weekend of the 25th if at all possible.

Elyse, Alea's older sister is gettin' married. And if that's when it must be the current plan is that there will be a sweet sounding PA playing dancin' tunes up in Kokotucky.... if anybody would be bored Saturday night...Might even be free adult beverages (just beer and wine - being Kokotucky the beer will probably go fast).

And we do need you. Just wouldn't be the same if you can't be there. I mean, who else can keep the Land of Klipsch's Court Jester in line?

I was going to say the weekend in between might not be so good as Father's Day but Alea wants to come and not a better way to spend a Father's Day with one's daughter or daughters assuming of course, that SWMBO 1 will let me out of town what with getting ready for the 25th. Uh, we need to go to Indy to see about renting some disco lights for the reception this afternoon (Friday) ... I'll be back Saturday night. Late. See ya.Or maybe it'll be "..we're busy, don't you have that Pilgrimage thingy you can go to? NOW!!!" (Friday morning).

How about the 3rd? (Alea's home schoolin' so what's a school night... music appreciation, science, and math fieldtrips all rolled into one... )

Sheesh. Before I even post my plea... the date appears to be decided. As King of The Land of Klipsch (nobody ever deposed me as such in 2008, but King of The Land of Klipsch at best is a delusional puppet ruler with less power than the engineering lab custodian... [:(] ) do not I have a say? (not that matters)

But as the Existing Lord of the Party may not be available, I hearby decree that Trey amongst his many other roles, assume the title of assistant Lord of the Party as well, he already is the Lord of the Party anyway.

Sooo.... maybe I'll need to come to Indy on Friday the 24th to rent some disco lights or mirrored ball or something.... [*-)] Saturday the 25th just won't work.

Ok, I am just talking out loud here so all ideas are on the table.

P-38 7.1 HT system demo

RF-7 II 2 ch demo

New 2.1 system demo (can't say so don't ask) Not for the PC

New 7.1 HT system demo (can't say so don't ask)

Other KGI product demos

Tour of HQ

Meet for closed door showing of movie / live music / some type of class

I have not even tossed this at the rest of the team here. AGAIN I am just talking out loud.

What do you think?

Yes. To all of the above. [:D] But I won't be able to make it the 25th. [:'(] .

New 2.1 / 7.1 ... Jubs with sub as Doc suggested.... Maybe a fully horn loaded sub. Maybe Roy's been bass fishin' again and feverishly slaving away on a Klipsch horn loaded sub....

Maybe a Heritage 2.1 system utilizing a sub Roy has developed based on long lost sketches by PWK dug up out of the museum in Hope.... Maybe totaly mind boggling and a 2.1 system for one's car.

Could also be new Jamo, Mirage, or Energy systems? But would Trey toy with us like that? No of course not, he did list other KGI product demos which would cover the Jamo, Mirage, and Energy brands... all great sutff and good value, but not Klipsch.

Also recommend a headphone listening station, preferably not in another demo room. I know I'd love to try the Image One's. And the new S3s. And the x5's which I already know I love.

Wow Amy is already trying to ditch us [:'(]

Amy wouldn't do that.... but maybe there'll be some killer door prizes (and they have given away some killer very expen$ive door prizes in the past..) and she'll be coming undercover in hopes that she'll win a killer door prize.... I can be bribed to keep quiet. [:D]

Father's Day is the 19th

I'm sure most fathers hear can't think of a better way to spend the day or weekend than at the Klipsch Pilgrimage with their children. Alea would be happy to do so. Elyse. She'll probably have to work. But she'll be too busy with wedding things. As might I and Alea but a week before the big day. There's plenty of time for last minute wedding things. Right? Maybe I could bring the future son in law to get him out of town if he doesn't have to work.... hmmmm

Father's day weekend works for me. [:D]

(I gotta try. Too much fun to miss....)

I can't do it the weekend of June 18 But I'd really like to do it.

Larry on the 25th or me on the 18th (maybe). Hard to lobby against professor Larry, especially if he does another cool classical music "class" using a killer Klipsch system. Dang it. Can we shoot for July? I know. Too HUMID and hot. Another reason to be disappointed that I can't make it.

I guess I'll have to attend in spirit. Maybe invoke Hypno Toad to get the Court Jester or another to enter me in any prize drawings.... squirrel away any free trinkets for me that may be handed out ... it could work. Small simple task. Good for my minion in training practice on learning to control that crazy toad.... and maybe GMLA51 will be in attendance so that crazy horned toad won't be able to cause too much trouble should I not quite be able to fully control him.