RF-7II Owners Thread

BluBitRates

Schwa that sucks. Were the speakers okay or did they get damaged? It really sucks how we have to worry about something showing up damaged from a DELIVERY comapny. That is their job! That's all they do and yet they still throw people's stuff around. Happened to my RF-83s and an expensive crankshaft.

The speakers weren't damaged in shipping but one of the woofers was dented so I sent the speaker back anyway.

Truth be told, I've found three dented woofers in my new Reference V set. Not to derail this thread, but the fit-and-finish of the Chinese-built speakers isn't up to the quality of my old RF-3/RC-3/RS-3 system (all of which was, of course, built in the USA). Go figure. I guess that's yet another reason to replace my front three speakers with RF-7IIs and an RC-64II!! Maybe next Christmas...

My stuff wasnt double boxed either

Wow I wonder why they're not doing that any more. I ordered a little sub from them like 6 months ago and it was double boxed. Hopefuly UPS doesn't destroy my 64

I bet dollars to donuts your speaker will arrive fine. As heavy and large as it is I bet the factory packaging is pretty robust -- and given its value, it's possible (perhaps even likely) that Vann's will double-box it. Even if it is damaged, Vann's is great with stuff like that and I'm sure they'll get a replacement speaker out to you in no time.

My Klipsch Icon W-35 speakers from Vann's arrived double boxed. Here's the "kicker;" The UPS guy backed into my driveway, opened the rear of the truck, handed me the clipboard, and literally pushed the speakers off of the truck with his foot. The bottom of the speakers landed in my garage with the top leaning against the bumper. I was shocked!!! He did this because he was in a hurry, but I made him stand there while I unboxed them before I would sign for it.

Thankfully, they were fine.

Dang you had four cornwall 3's? How come you got rid of them? Didn't like the heritage sound?

i love the heritage sound. since 1990 i had 3 sets of k-horns-3 sets of belles-1set lascalas-10-12 sets of cornwalls-12 sets of heresys

just shipped my cherry RF-83's to florida today and called mike and waiting for an invoice on the A-stock RF-7's and center.

had one set of cherry k-horns for 20 years

i think i moved to the RF line because of the center channel size

Dang you had four cornwall 3's? How come you got rid of them? Didn't like the heritage sound?

since 1990 i had 3 sets of k-horns-3 sets of belles-1set lascalas-10-12 sets of cornwalls-12 sets of heresys

just shipped my cherry RF-83's to florida today and called mike and waiting for an invoice on the A-stock RF-7's and center.

had one set of cherry k-horns for 20 years

Wow dude I would say you have a pretty good klipsch ear.

My Klipsch Icon W-35 speakers from Vann's arrived double boxed. Here's the "kicker;" The UPS guy backed into my driveway, opened the rear of the truck, handed me the clipboard, and literally pushed the speakers off of the truck with his foot. The bottom of the speakers landed in my garage with the top leaning against the bumper. I was shocked!!! He did this because he was in a hurry, but I made him stand there while I unboxed them before I would sign for it.

Thankfully, they were fine.

Wow I would have been pissed. Even though they ended up being okay I would have called and complained. That's just ridiculous!

I have not seen my ups driver at my shop for 9 months we got into it real bad his boss had to come

down and the cops , now I use Fed Ex and I would still like to smash the UPS driver .

Funny thing he was wrong and got his butt chewed out , I thought he was going to get fired .

We didnt like each other and he would make sure my packages came last at the end of the day

even tough he dropped off at the shops on each side of me , he is a fricken dick

I only use Fed Ex now and have a great driver goes way out of his way for me even

Nevermind just called RL thinking id get an automated service, actual person answered and midnight on a friday and was very happy to help me. gave her the web pro number she said they dont work sometimes....looked it up withmy name and address she gave me the REAL number and said that it has a scheduled delivery of 2-6 between 12-5PM...........AWESOME

Nevermind just called RL thinking id get an automated service, actual person answered and midnight on a friday and was very happy to help me. gave her the web pro number she said they dont work sometimes....looked it up withmy name and address she gave me the REAL number and said that it has a scheduled delivery of 2-6 between 12-5PM...........AWESOME

Nice! I'm sure you're as anxious as I am. Can't wait! The wife might kill me when she sees them so if you don't see any posts from me next week start investigating. haha