RF-7II Owners Thread

BluBitRates

A1 We both use identical audioquest cable gear. Except I dont use coffee I had carbon but sold it. I have 3 gibralter biwire 72dbs 20 footers for my l,c,r and I use the cinnamon (well I did for my elite 70 now just for the audio out on my oppo) and switched to monoprice cables with Redmere for the long run to the new projector. Just thought I would randomly comment on your gear as I was kinda put down in another thread for buying expensive cables lol. Nice to see someone else with nice cables though.

I use the Coffee from my player to my Pre Amp listen to SACD more and more . Some people hear it some dont but people shouldnt put other people down that do hear a diffrence or think they hear a diffrence [:)] If somone is happy leave them alone .

Colorados ay? high dollar Interconnects there. I use the Audioqest Quartz on all 7 channels. I like their old line of interconnects a lot. The plan is to next year swap to a Anthem Pre amp for my Anthem A2+A5 amps and use all balanced XLRs. Looking at getting all Audioquest Anacondas. I find some of the fun in hunting down or piecing together a whole set of hard to find ones like these. Not going to upgrade my AVR pre until some newer audio formats become available such as possibly Dolby Atmos. Etc.

Nope I really enjoy them Im happy with the gear I have now , If we end up moving one day and I get a nice room I will really be going in debt . How far do you sit from your screen

Around 12ft from the screen. Glad to hear you like them (just giving you a hard time lol). I bet they do sound awesome.

I use the Coffee from my player to my Pre Amp listen to SACD more and more . Some people hear it some dont but people shouldnt put other people down that do hear a diffrence or think they hear a diffrence Smile If somone is happy leave them alone .

I agree

I dunno....All of this talk about going in debt and seeing the decisions some of y'all have made I suggest that interconnects shouldn't be where you spend your money. That said, I agree to each their own and if one is happy who cares what I think.

I haven't gone in debt over interconnects or over any of the equipment so far no credit cards for me wife would kill me Smile

Same here i owe on my house and thats it. I do have credit cards but i use them and pay them in full when i get the bills (always nice to get cash back). I have to this point never paid one penny of interest on a credit card.

]I haven't gone in debt over interconnects or over any of the equipment so far no credit cards for me wife would kill me

That is the way I buy all my audio gear, cash. It is easy to get into debt with this hobby if one is not careful Get this, upgrade that, need this and there you go.[:S]

Side Note: It is nice to see this thread back in action with a coffee shop atmosphere.[;)]

One thing I have to say about these speakers is they like power even though they are very efficient. Before I went to the McIntosh amp, I had an Adcom 5802 amp driving the towers. They responded well to the 300 watts per channel - The dynamic sound of some movies were handled without any signs of fatigue.

Colorados ay? high dollar Interconnects there. I use the Audioqest Quartz on all 7 channels. I like their old line of interconnects a lot. The plan is to next year swap to a Anthem Pre amp for my Anthem A2+A5 amps and use all balanced XLRs. Looking at getting all Audioquest Anacondas. I find some of the fun in hunting down or piecing together a whole set of hard to find ones like these. Not going to upgrade my AVR pre until some newer audio formats become available such as possibly Dolby Atmos. Etc.

YEAAAHHHH EXPENSIVE CABLES.......LOL. i just like bustin your chops michael. i wish i could hear a difference in cables cause i'm about out of things to spend money on. lol i think......[:|]