Pilgrimage pictures!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Moderators

Cool pictures there Seadog, I love the chrome pic, and angle of the Khorn's make them look as good as they did in person. [Y] I got to the factory late and joined a tour in progress and missed some things. I did notice way more Heritage being built than I expected to see, that was a pleasant surprise. [Y]

• Moderators

Rock n roll SPL!

I had know idea it was that loud. Standing on the side or even close to the speakers on stage there were many places I could not get because the SPL was crazy that close. I didn't think it would be that loud behind or to the side, but it was.

• Moderators

Yes, great job with the photos, guys! Is there a final roster of forum members in attendance?

Good question fini, I have no idea, everyone was spread out and never seemed to be in the same place at once. Probably the evening at the concert was when almost everyone was in the same place, I would guess ?

To be honest I seen alot of familiar faces and talked to many but not really sure who I talked to at times and others I didn't get to talk to but recognized. [:o]

Amy needless to say no group pic.......unless I missed it ?

But we did have a good time ! [Y] And the music was really good and talking to some of the musicians they really appreciated to be able to play for this show and usually stayed to watch others play, many had the yellow [bs] buttons on.

post-11804-13819657633664_thumb.jpg

Amy needless to say no group pic.......unless I missed it ?

Amy asks for one thing. A group pic and looks like it was missed but sounds like everybody was just too spread out as I'm sure it wasn't for (total) lack of effort.

Thanks for all the great pics everyone.