Amy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very good suggestion, thdamerica.

Amy, I offer some additional ideas and thoughts, such as offering a small size measuring tape, w/ logo of course. As we all know it is important to space our speakers from each other, from the wall and from the listener for a better expierence. Consider this as a convinent marketing piece for your KLIPSCH supporters/fans. Small in size similiar to what some Furniture stores either give or let customers use when shopping. If it was the right size, it can be placed conviently close and more important in view of the listener and their friends.

Another thought, consider an unique item for each of your various audiences, for example; the Hertiage crowd, Reference group, Professional series, as well as the newer members of the Klipsch family.

Keep the updates and goodies coming, I believe you have an underserved fan base. That is interested in displaying their loyalty and pride in the past, present and future history of KLIPSCH of Hope, USA. Plus past down our pride and expierences to our future generations.

All the best, Jeff

I think a few more color options would be nice...there's a few things there that I really like, but they only come in white.

On the T-Shirts page, it might be a bit easier to browse if you can select by the shirt type, and then have it so where you can choose the logo/color combination in a sort of configurator thing. The framework is kinda already there, but it's only colors per logo. It's a bit overwhelming trying to scroll through all the options.

Amy,

I would love to see some shirts with the small logo on the from chest area, and the actual pic (I'm thinking about the heresy one) should be on the back. I really love this idea and prefer to have the front simple with a kick a#$ design on the back! Btw I love the heresy one so much I got a black long sleeve one!

It really is super-cool. It was given to me and a few others by a super-cool lady. Ms Valerie. Mrs PWK.

I've told the story before but it deserves to be told again.

During the first pilgrimage the dozen or so of us had been shown a magical time.

As I recall we were in the theater at the Hope plant and were hearing the first public Jubilee's.

There was a bit of commotion. As I recall, Ms. Valerie was having an emphatic converstation with someone in the front office. "I don't care if they're expensive, we have to give these people something. Send the bill to Fred."

It may well be that my recall is filling gaps and perhaps creating a converstation . We would eventually be given some laser engraved glass memorials and Mrs Klipsch had already shown us all the hospitality in the world.

I can only assume the there had been a small run of the ties and they were reserved for very VIPs.

WMcDs.