Mail order TV's

Utard

Got my 65" Mitsubishi shipped from Montana to me here in Minnesota without any issues. Ordered it from vanns.com. Only thing that Vanns asked me to do before the delivery driver left was to open the box and check the TV for any noticeable physical damage. Everything was perfect. They used FedEx Freight if I remember correctly.

They don't build them at the local retailer. They all get shipped, if not to you to the retailer. If shipping damage occurs you should be made whole by a reputable 'mail order' dealer.

I am talking more about shipped UPS/Fedex to your home door. Its a bit different when a item stays on a semi to the retailer compared to going through 4-5 UPS sort centers.

They don't build them at the local retailer. They all get shipped, if not to you to the retailer. If shipping damage occurs you should be made whole by a reputable 'mail order' dealer.

I am talking more about shipped UPS/Fedex to your home door. Its a bit different when a item stays on a semi to the retailer compared to going through 4-5 UPS sort centers.

then you've never seen what 20-somethings do in the back with pallet jacks and forklifts..

I bought mine from Amazon and it too shipped without issue. It's hard to punt a 50"+ box, so they tend to take better care of them.