The Klipsch Music Center

Deang

• Moderators

Kudos to Audiovox for spending the $$ to expand the Klipsch brand in this way.

This was in the works long before AV! We still operate as an independant company, just as promised.

Being from here, this makes me very happy. Deer Creek Music Center opened when I was 18, and I've spent many (many) a good time there. Some of my fondest memories are wrapped up in that place. When they announced it as "Verizon Wireless," we all moaned and groaned, and never stopped calling it deer creek. A few years ago, it was rumored to being shut down bc of noise ordinances or something like that, and it brought a tear. Now it's safe again, and not only that, I will be proud to call it Klipsch music center. What a no brainer for a sponsorship!!

• Moderators

I stand corrected. My apologies.

There is a venue here in Tampa that became the "1-800-ASK-GARY Amphitheatre". Maybe Klipsch could take sponsorship of that one and end get rid of the dumbest venue name ever.

No worries! Are you serious about that name?? How awkward!!

• Moderators

That's good news, just the kind of thing needed to get the name out, and maby a few signs or something with different products. Many people don't know all the different products Klipsch sells, depending on how they found the brand.

I will be proud to call it Klipsch music center. What a no brainer for a sponsorship!!

A corporate sponsorship that I like. Very definitely a no-brainer. And proof that Klipsch knows that it doesn't get much better than live.

Especially if the live sound is provided by Klipsch. [8][8][8][H][8][8][8]