For Sale My Last Cask of Amontillado

thebes

A full pipe. That's 130 gallons for you chump changers who buy wine by the bottle. Laid down during the reign of Napoleon, concentrated distillation will have shrunk the actual quantity to approx 90 gallons.

For pick up only. Held in my cellar, hard by my main2 Channel system. Inform me in advance and I will have your favorite opera cued up and awaiting your arrival.

Oh, please ignore the pile of bricks by the back door, I'm having a little remodeling done.

OK. One of these doesn't come up everyday. I'm setting my price at $2,700 but will entertain legitimate offers. Low ballers will be dealt with.

Location is right outside of DC but not all that far from Baltimore, if you get my drift.

Here's a pic. Its the far right cask on the top shelf. Sorry about the poor quality picture, but the lights not good down there and I kept being buzzed by a raven, of all things, while taking the picture.

post-14801-13819741127388_thumb.jpg

post-14801-13819771764938_thumb.jpg

post-14801-13819799009508_thumb.jpg

The thousand injuries of Fortunato I had borne as best I could, but,when he ventured upon insult, I vowed revenge.

in the matter of Amontillado, he was sincere.Lightning

So Fortunado, are you feeling lucky tonight?

130 gallon barrel! Never heard of such a thing, but guess I just don't know cause it sounds unrealistic...we sell good amontillado sherry at my work for $5 a bottle (public price) because we buy in quantity. School me, why would one buy an unnamed, unbranded barrel, for $7.50 per bottle? I'm not playing ignorant, I'd like to know what makes this special. Thanks.

The thousand injuries of Fortunato I had borne as best I could, but,when he ventured upon insult, I vowed revenge.

in the matter of Amontillado, he was sincere.Lightning

So Fortunado, are you feeling lucky tonight?

Cannot concede to luck, but will say am fortunate, unlike poor Fortunato...

A rarity but still unclaimed. Awaiting that special person. Come now my friends in Garage Section. We may have argued in the past, but don't let that stand in the way of a great deal. Your boldness will be amply rewarded.

I remain optimistic of a sale.

After all I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it.