Did anyone buy a Quantum Temple Bell?

mark1101

• Moderators

At $129 that's not bad for an original Tibetan hand bell, with all it's magic. [:|]

I think I will pass, my mind is a dangerous place and it's way to old and set, no telling what would happen if I tried to change now ?

Why buy NOS tubes for your CDP. Just retube with cheap new production tubes and then add a Super Intelliegnt Chip to treat the CDs. He's still selling the clever little clock and brilliant pebbles too.

I thought LSD went out in the 70s.

Is that outfit for real? I've seen those "Brilliant Pebbles" before, but holy crap, I am beginning to wonder just how much of that site is actually satire playing up on gullible audiofools. I wonder how much of that overpriced, worthless junk they actually sold? Those "Super Intelligent Chips" looks like those slugs you punch out of the back of electical boxes. Would not be surprised if that is all they are. That "White Poppy" looks like just a piece of ceramic bathroom tile (and again, would not be surprised if that is all it is). I also checked out that "Helical Springs". Probably about $6 worth of material that you could get at any Lowes or Home Depot and put it together as shown in the picture easily enough!

You'd think snake oil went out with the old western side show salesmen, but apparently not!

When he rings the Quantum Temple Bell does your stereo sound better?

Well, actually it did, it filled a huge hole, I had in the upper mid range. Now if I could get the chion-in bell in my house, I would be set on the low end.

Well you need to have him ring the bell for up to 2 minutes once every month to ensure continued mind-matter interaction and to achieve the desired level of sound improvement.............Just quoting the website.[:D]