RIP Neil Armstrong

JerolW

I was too young to understand why Dad bought a color television to watch that black and white picture. By the time Apollo 14 landed a couple of years later I was hooked. Who didn't want the Apollo lunch box and to drink Tang everyday?

Neil Armstrong was and still is a hero.

They took Tang to the moon.

As soon as I heard astronauts drank Tang in space....I was hooked for life. I remember when I was youngling, I would shake the hell out of the jar to kick up the Tang dust, take the top off, bury my nose in it and take a big wiifffff . Actually I still do this when I get the chance.....aaaahhhhh smells like space travel[*].

They took Tang to the moon.

As soon as I heard astronauts drank Tang in space....I was hooked for life. I remember when I was youngling, I would shake the hell out of the jar to kick up the Tang dust, take the top off, bury my nose in it and take a big wiifffff . Actually I still do this when I get the chance.....aaaahhhhh smells like space travel.

This thread is getting way off topc...but your post reminds me of Al Pachino sitting at his desk near the end of Scarface.