The last Blu-ray you watched.

liebherr954

Those are 2 great movies... My favorite war movie was The Longest Day....A friend turned me onto the Band of Brothers series on Bluray....couldn't stop watching them. The last Bluray I watched was Expendables3....I don't think I will keep that one in my war movie collection. I didn't know those 2 were available on Bluray....Think I will upgrade both of those from DVD

Edited by oldred

I watched earth to echo this morning. Not a great movie, but holy cow the end has an LFE rumble that thought my house was gonna fall apart. And it's constant for about a whole minute. My wife was blowing up my phone asking me what was going on. Didn't seem loud to me. It's just so low I didn't realize.

I watched earth to echo this morning. Not a great movie, but holy cow the end has an LFE rumble that thought my house was gonna fall apart. And it's constant for about a whole minute. My wife was blowing up my phone asking me what was going on. Didn't seem loud to me. It's just so low I didn't realize.

I was afraid to watch it due to thinking it was a total ripoff from E.T.

Two nights ago I watched "the counselor".  Apparently I'm going to have to watch it twice, I was utterly confused.

You poor lost soul, I watched it once and that was enough. Poor Penelope, I just can't understand the unprovoked bad things this movie is all about. Just one big game of fish eaten by bigger fish eaten by bigger fish.

Last blu ray I watched was vanhelsing, and it seemed very nice. I agree with the godzilla, it did excellent fan service, and the moments when godzilla is introduced areally epic... gets really quiet and then BAM!

You poor lost soul, I watched it once and that was enough. Poor Penelope, I just can't understand the unprovoked bad things this movie is all about. Just one big game of fish eaten by bigger fish eaten by bigger fish.

I did like Javier Bardem in it. Brad Pitt is starting to act the same way in every movie. Penelope Cruz is as gorgeous as ever. Wonder what genius decided to try to get her to talk dirty on video.

But yeah this dude was awesome.

Javier-Bardem-The-Counselor.jpg

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters

Yes his character was sinister and we'll spoken, but to me this movie just didn't tie things together well. I suppose I could watch it again to figure out who links to who and what to what, but I doubt it. The moral of the story was clear. Don't get greedy and take silly risks that could ruin your life. I loved Javier in no country for old men. That movie had a bad ending, but he was a bad guy you rooted for, a villain that was more natural force than an individual character