The last Blu-ray you watched.

liebherr954

Just picked up some oldies yesterday.  Hellboy, Godzilla with Mattew Broderick, Daredevil and the firt Star Trek from the latest series with the new Kirk and Spock.  I watched Hellboy and it was a lot better than when I seen it on TV.  Regular TV did not quiet do the movie justice.

Spiderman 2

The wife thought I was crazy for renting it......NOT good at all... The one before that Outbreak... Like the daisy cutter in the beginning

This new Spiderman does not grab me like Tobey McGuire and the old Mary Jane.  Sept 9th Captain America comes out.  I will rent it to see what the LFE's are like.  The Next Avenger movie will be out in 2015 with Dr. Strange coming into the Marvel mix.

This was definitely better than the first one, Captain America-Winter Solider.  Lot of action, decent storyline.  This is worth a rental and possible add to the collection for Marvel Comic lovers.  Good subwoofer stuff in this movie!

Edited by derrickdj1
  • Like 1

"Godzilla"

With a purposeful grimace and a terrible sound
He pulls the spitting high tension wires down

Helpless people on a subway train
Scream bug-eyed as he looks in on them

He picks up a bus and he throws it back down
As he wades through the buildings toward the center of town

Oh no, they say he's got to go go go Godzilla
Oh no, there goes Tokyo go go Godzilla
Blue Oyster Cult 1977

This was definitely better than the first one, Captain America-Winter Solider. Lot of action, decent storyline. This is worth a rental and possible add to the collection for Marvel Comic lovers. Good subwoofer stuff in this movie!

watched this last night with a buddy first movie on the new projector. And really since I've had the denon 4520 with xt-32. Just amazing! My setup is close to where I want it.
  • Like 1

This was definitely better than the first one, Captain America-Winter Solider. Lot of action, decent storyline. This is worth a rental and possible add to the collection for Marvel Comic lovers. Good subwoofer stuff in this movie!

watched this last night with a buddy first movie on the new projector. And really since I've had the denon 4520 with xt-32. Just amazing! My setup is close to where I want it.

Worthy of a blind buy or just a rental?  btw you need to update that signature :)

• Moderators
oldred, on 07 Sept 2014 - 6:56 PM, said:

Spiderman 2

The wife thought I was crazy for renting it......NOT good at all... The one before that Outbreak... Like the daisy cutter in the beginning

Outbreak is getting a little old now but still a cool movie, check out the news lately, it may be happening for real right now. :ph34r:    

Worthy of a blind buy or just a rental?  btw you need to update that signature :)

Did you watch 3D?

Worthy of a blind buy or just a rental? btw you need to update that signature :)

Did you watch 3D?
well if your a big marvel guy grab it it's good. I'll prolly buy it when Black Friday comes if it's cheap.

And no 3d glasses yet. They are like 85$ a piece and I got more important things I wanna spend that kind of money on first. Those will be the very last thing I buy prolly if I even do.