The last Blu-ray you watched.

liebherr954

Nope I do not even like adult musicals, except for the movie Burlesque, and it wasn't really a musical.

Cher still has it. Christina can belt them out and it's the best she's ever looked, not to mention all the other hotties in the movie, but the music and the SOUND is top notch, especially the last song.

Nope I do not even like adult musicals, except for the movie Burlesque, and it wasn't really a musical.

Cher still has it. Christina can belt them out and it's the best she's ever looked, not to mention all the other hotties in the movie, but the music and the SOUND is top notch, especially the last song.

Yeah man...you had my fiance like putty in your hands for a little too long my friend in your house the other day! lol

mJ3Lf58f7k5kGkTAeYomBRg.jpg

Excellent movie!! Audio was stellar. Gun shots hit hard and accurate. I'm pretty sure I pissed the neighbors off at 2am. :P

Man i wanna see this movie perty bad...not a big mark w fan and he's been taking on roles about as much as BOBBY Dinero(howver you spell it...one of my fav actors tho fro years ago(robert Dinero) lol kinda lately lol)

anyway cant wait to piss my neighbors off with this one!

• Like 1

I watched epic on blue ray a day or 2 ago...kinda like the old antz movie but a good one for kids or family to rent, maybe own...

another one we watched was percy jackson sea of monsters lol...never seen any of these b4 but its a good one for teens or a family flick to watch...kinda cool blu ray to rent for teens

• Like 1

Robo Cop 2014 is a good remake of an old sequeal. I really enjoyed the ride watching this one. Good LFE, cinematography, ect. It will not win an Oscar, like the old Terminators movies but, is a fun watch.

This has got to be good!

EDIT: or at least a descent rental

Edited by beeker
  • Like 1

mJ3Lf58f7k5kGkTAeYomBRg.jpg

Excellent movie!! Audio was stellar. Gun shots hit hard and accurate. I'm pretty sure I pissed the neighbors off at 2am. :P

This was the best picture of 2014 to date. Excellent story, cinematography and soundtrack. This is my first 5/5!!!

Austin powers the spy who shagged me. Oh and The Babysitter. I don't actually have a lot of blu rays.. not real fond of the audio on them. The picture is nice but the audio kinda sucks compared to a dvd.

Edited by cradeldorf

Austin powers the spy who shagged me. Oh and The Babysitter. I don't actually have a lot of blu rays.. not real fond of the audio on them. The picture is nice but the audio kinda sucks compared to a dvd.

uhhhh I don't get this. Wondering if you have a setup issue if you think the hd tracks aren't as good as DVD tracks.
  • Like 1

Most blu rays have both. If you go to the audio set up you can pick basic 5.1 if thats what you like. You can have the hd pic and the dvd audio if thats what your looking for.

Im with scrappy imo hd audio is a really nice upgrade.

My feelings are that they up the quality of the picture nicely but it seems like they way over adjust the audio, normal sounding except for the action scenes that become way too overpowering and loud. I just attributed it to sony's attempt at making me like them when I think they suck A$$ I don't have problems like that with DVD's, Maybe Sony doesn't have the rights to the audio part of movies or something. IDK just seems like they over emphasize the action scenes like it's gonna be cooler when all it does is make the movie suck and has you jumping for the remote. I'll check out trying the audio settings next time. If your wondering, I'm referring to the movie Your Highness and The Dark night rises, Both were almost unlistenable. Also haven't really tried them out now that I got my setup sounding perfect... Maybe they're better now?

Edited by cradeldorf

• 2 weeks later...

My feelings are that they up the quality of the picture nicely but it seems like they way over adjust the audio, normal sounding except for the action scenes that become way too overpowering and loud. I just attributed it to sony's attempt at making me like them when I think they suck A$$ I don't have problems like that with DVD's, Maybe Sony doesn't have the rights to the audio part of movies or something. IDK just seems like they over emphasize the action scenes like it's gonna be cooler when all it does is make the movie suck and has you jumping for the remote. I'll check out trying the audio settings next time. If your wondering, I'm referring to the movie Your Highness and The Dark night rises, Both were almost unlistenable. Also haven't really tried them out now that I got my setup sounding perfect... Maybe they're better now?

DVD is a compressed audio file ten times smaller than the lossless file. But whatever floats your boat :)