Tax time coming soon, upgrading anyone?

Coleman

I just ordered myself a PSA XV15 sub last night.

I had heard many great things about Tom Vodhanel at PSA (he's the V in SVS) and they are all true.

I cant wait for it to arrive. It will be my first real subwoofer since my old sw10 many moons ago.

Congrats!

THAT'S why thier dual driver unit looks like the old PB12+2. Did Tom leave SVS?

• Moderators

I thought the new tax thing was the well supplied audio person should give some stuff to the less fortunate audio person, so everyone is equal ?

This is going to require a poll, an audio census [:(]

I thought the new tax thing was the well supplied audio person should give some stuff to the less fortunate audio person, so everyone is equal ?

This is going to require a poll, an audio census Sad

The re-distribution of audio-gear. What a concept... LOL...

This is going to require a poll, an audio census Sad

Does that mean your going to buy that new Bose sound wave and give me your K402s [:D].

I would really rather pay my "fair share" into some more audio gear.

I dont think theres going to be a fair share into audio at the rate the crooks keep taking, I think everybodies (I know mine did) Social Security deduction just went up 2% along with other Misc deductions.

Yup, about 4k less per year for me and the wife to put into the economy. Is what it is.

My girlfriend left me and took the old entertainment center which was perfectly matched for some cherry Polk monitor speakers (which actually sounded pretty good). But, that left me room for some new Fortes and an Academy. Nothing to do with tax rebates, but that is an upgrade ..[^o)] right?

I would really rather pay my "fair share" into some more audio gear.

I dont think theres going to be a fair share into audio at the rate the crooks keep taking, I think everybodies (I know mine did) Social Security deduction just went up 2% along with other Misc deductions.

Yup, about 4k less per year for me and the wife to put into the economy. Is what it is.
[:@]Sad, but true....

• Moderators

Does that mean your going to buy that new Bose sound wave and give me your K402s Big Smile

OK maby that idea to redistribute was not a good idea after all, knew it would not work but bose, that's low. [:(] I guess I will be a speaker tax evader, now to hide them when the census person comes around, that will not be easy. [:(]

I do love those big plastic horns. [:P] I need to find one little bose cube to set on top of them, that would be a funny pic.

Does that mean your going to buy that new Bose sound wave and give me your K402s Big Smile

OK maby that idea to redistribute was not a good idea after all, knew it would not work but bose, that's low. Sad I guess I will be a speaker tax evader, now to hide them when the census person comes around, that will not be easy. Sad

I do love those big plastic horns. Stick out tongue I need to find one little bose cube to set on top of them, that would be a funny pic.

One might consider the following: 1) taking out a loan; 2) putting a second or third mortgage on the home; 3) raiding all saving accounts... so as to buy some very high end gear at this stage of life. Don't think a thing about it. Your children and grand children can pay it off for you. No sweat...